Kraton Turnigy 6s Panther

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisguyRico

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Ok so I've been looking at the Turnigy 6s Panther. Will it fit the new V3 Kraton's battery tray?

This is the specs of the tray (158 x 70 x 49mm)

This is the specs that shows for the battery
Length-A(mm)170.00
Height-B(mm)69.00
Width-C(mm)48.00

I see people saying that these batteries work great. Do they modify their trays to fit these batteries? Or am I looking at it wrong?

TIA

Looking at the dimensions you listed It’s the 6000mah version ,as Jerry-rigged said It should fit no problem....I would be more concerned about the weight which is 1140g...btw I ordered the 5000mah version 2 days ago ,should get it soon

Yep I just got my Kraton in today. It’ll fit no problem. The battery can go longer then what the tray’s max length says.

They fit snug in the v3 tray.
64AC0FC2-6F9A-4C54-84A7-54E71AAACB95.jpeg
53EA3C1F-E84E-4765-A816-13D3E85FB558.jpeg

Just received my turnigy panther 6s 5000mah and unfortunately it doesn’t fit in the v3 tray :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 85
I could squeeze it in there without the tray’s top attachment, but I’m not sure how safe is that going to be for both the battery and tray

Dimensions are different 5000mah versus 6000mah

Panther graphene
5000mah Battery Size: 145x51x61mm
6000mah Battery Size: 170x69x48mm

Professional graphene (I guess version 1- which I run)
6000mah Battery Size: 175x68x48mm

Last edited:
Dang that sucks. Well I’m glad I didn’t get it. I went with the two 3s instead.

Seems there are a lot of Graphine packs with that 51mm measurement. Some have been reported to fit. I wonder if it is the batteries that are a bit off, or are the Arrma molded battery trays vary a bit?

Makes me wonder. I have a pair of the 3s packs on order that were on sale - they show 51mm width, but they are reported to fit... Guess I'll find out next week.

My 5000mah Turnigy HD kinda fits but it is tight. I think there’s a bit of variation amongst the battery packs.

Attachments

• FB4479EC-0C3D-4506-A139-8C1E4C8A6F89.jpeg
    FB4479EC-0C3D-4506-A139-8C1E4C8A6F89.jpeg
    483.9 KB · Views: 54
My graphene 6s 6000mah fit the tray perfect, but I have them on edge which is 48mm.

Geez how long does it take Hobbyking to process and ship an order!? I ordered batteries on the 7th and it still says processing. Ughhh I can't wait! LOL. it sucks that I can only stare at the Kraton and can't use it.

Geez how long does it take Hobbyking to process and ship an order!? I ordered batteries on the 7th and it still says processing. Ughhh I can't wait! LOL. it sucks that I can only stare at the Kraton and can't use it.

Don't you have a LHS? I use mine all I can. Not any more expensive for most stuff and what isn't I don't mind. I want them to be around when I can't wait. This is the perfect example.

Oh I'm with you. I always go there first. They didn't have a good selection of Lipos at the time.

I ordered from them on the 6th. Due to deliver tomorrow.

So ya'll are making me check my tracking, and I see this on one of my orders -

Nov 12, 2018
02:53 pm
Shipment exception - Barcode label unreadable and replacedFedEx
CYPRESS, TX

:eek:

But it says both of my orders should be delivered tomorrow. Mine were ordered on the 6th also. They stayed "processing" for two or three days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back