Typhon Typhon 3s brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truckerjon78

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What causes the brakes to lock up. I can occasionally get the buggy to go forward. But then immediately stops when I let go of the trigger

You probably never checked the ESC's "drag" brake setting if any. What causes the sudden stops when you release the throttle to neutral. There should be no Drag brake as a value in the settings. Don't use it. Double check that per the manual.
If not the issue, absolutely recalibrate the ESC Thr. EPA as well. Per the manual.
You did read the manual. right?
If your dog ate it, find a copy online. ;)

You probably never checked the ESC's "drag" brake setting if any. What causes the sudden stops when you release the throttle to neutral. There should be no Drag brake as a value in the settings. Don't use it. Double check that per the manual.
If not the issue, absolutely recalibrate the ESC Thr. EPA as well. Per the manual.
If your dog ate it, find a copy online. I have
I have had this buggy for about a year now. This is the first time this has happened it hasn't been an issue before
If your dog ate it, find a copy online. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back