Typhon Question about 3s v3 Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidm241

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Having trouble finding the right hub extensions, I ordered ones for Arrma 1\8 Scale they are too big. Not sure which ones I need for 15mm offset or at least 10mm. I have the threaded stub axles, and was using 14mm mt tires. I want to go back to the stock axles and tires with a 15mm offset. I just found that cross reference chart on here, needs updated but indeed the only cars with these axles are the Typhon 3s and 6s.

Last edited:
If you are running the 14mm here is the 10mm extender to a 17mm hex. https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=ATF117XT02;c=1346
The stock Typhon ones are different, they are 17mm. I'm looking for ones to fit the stock 3s v3 Typhon axles. They are not like the mega and 1\10 granite ones, made like but smaller than the 1\8 kraton and Typhon 6s ones.

The
I've used some Traxxas axle stubs, fits like a glove.
Hub Extensions I'm looking for, I want to keep the stock axles, widen the stance and use the stock 17mm rims. Which Traxxas ones fit exactly?

Last edited:
Have those, too big

I think I found some waiting on the delivery, I will post the link to the part if it's correct
Nope, these are too big as well. I don't think I'm gonna find them. I really don't want to go back to the threaded studs, these stock ones are much stronger. I'm still searching.

Back