SOLD / FOUND Typhon 6s 450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilmac1989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Typhon 6s
went through and cleaned everything. Only used 4 times since I bought it. And that’s probably more than it really got used

Typhon 6s (v5 chassis)

Mamba monster 2 esc
1800kv 4274 motor
Robinson racing 50t spur Tekno 16T pinion
Jx servo

CRCU towers
EXB top plate
EXB shock standoffs
EXB Ackerman
3DRC Mid Wing mount
T bone racing bumper

Sealed bearings throughout (including steering rack)

Fresh diffs:
60k front
500k center
20k rear

IMG_7846.jpeg

IMG_7847.jpeg

IMG_7848.jpeg

IMG_7849.jpeg

IMG_7850.jpeg

IMG_7851.jpeg

IMG_7852.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice setup . Done well. Little used. Clean as a whistle. The proper way to sell used RC stuff.(y)
Those chassis scratches are Normal and mean nothing bad at all. (y)
I know, I have a Typhon TLRT. Within one pack it will happen. Typhons are very low to the ground.
Great that you disclose this nonetheless.
Some guys would get anal about that.:giggle:

Last edited:
Ive been on the lookout for another Typhon project rig but don’t need the wing/mount, wheels/tires or body. Looking to spend less. Unless you want to keep those parts as spare you may not be interested in making a deal but figured I’d ask. Thanks

I’d have no use for them honestly. What were you thinking?

Now put the body on with those batteries installed.
I can put my body on with 2 3S Spektrum batteries no problem! As long as you don't mind the driver side of the body jacked up about 1.5 inches and the body clip hole stretching and the driver rear quarter panel rubbing on stock tires cause the body is so angled :ROFLMAO:

Ive been on the lookout for another Typhon project rig but don’t need the wing/mount, wheels/tires or body. Looking to spend less. Unless you want to keep those parts as spare you may not be interested in making a deal but figured I’d ask. Thanks
Just make a deal , buy as is. Just saying.... this one is nice. Not many around like this. ;)
I can put my body on with 2 3S Spektrum batteries no problem! As long as you don't mind the driver side of the body jacked up about 1.5 inches and the body clip hole stretching and the driver rear quarter panel rubbing on stock tires cause the body is so angled :ROFLMAO:
I only run 4s packs in my TLRT. I did try a 6s brick. Fitment is off like you stated. Too high for this buggy body. I won't run (2 ) 3s packs, let alone Spektrum ones.
6s handles like crap, way unbalanced and just too fast. I can get 58mph on 4s packs with my TLRT. Plenty fast . (22/50)
On 6s wasn't really driving it, more like fighting it, it was driving me, just sliding around and all. Better suited for Straight Speed running on pavement.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back