Typhon Typhon 6s v5 wing options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stivine6

Reaction score
So my stock wing is about the break off after a number of good tumbles and battery packs. The wing mount is still holding up no problem.

What kind of wing is everyone else running?

I'm leaning towards Kraton wing AR48002 and cutting out the middle portion like a few members already have done. I prefer a lower profile look but still durable like the stock wing, I don't want anything that's taller than stock.

1618246745699.png

Let's see what you guys have? :)

So my stock wing is about the break off after a number of good tumbles and battery packs. The wing mount is still holding up no problem.

I'm leaning towards Kraton wing AR48002 and cutting out the middle portion like a few members already have done. I prefer a lower profile look but still durable like the stock wing, I don't want anything that's taller than stock.

View attachment 139212

Any of the 6s wings will work. I personally like the Notorious/Outcast 6s one as it is a bit smaller and less cumbersome. Even some of the 3s/4s wings will work.

View attachment 139212

The exact wing I have. It is a bit thicker and sturdier than the stock Typhon wing. As mentioned on other threads, just cut the center front out just inside the little braces.
20210401_205715.jpg
20210401_205708.jpg

The exact wing I have. It is a bit thicker and sturdier than the stock Typhon wing. As mentioned on other threads, just cut the center front out just inside the little braces.
View attachment 139215View attachment 139216

Yeah I'm really like yours!! Are you able to tell if it fits slightly lower than the stock wing? You don't have any pics from the back angle do you?

I just got a typhon 6s v5 roller so I can build a top speed road demon. So I need a wing that is functional instead of good looking. Both is the goal but functional is way more important. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back