Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatchef0217

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Outcast 4s
Busy doing a rebuild on my secondhand typhon 6s, going to replace esc as it keeps cutting out!! Any recommendations on esc upgrades
@giveaway @arrmagiveaway

Attachments

• 4CB67904-097A-4666-A241-8ED463854E96.jpeg
    4CB67904-097A-4666-A241-8ED463854E96.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 46
If the Typhon is running the stock 2050Kv Arrma motor, I'd highly recommend the Castle Mamba Monster X 6s. I ran it for a month or two in my Mojave with the Arrma motor, and it turned the truck into an absolute animal. Plus the BEC on the MMX is pretty good if you decide to upgrade to a better steering servo. If you are planning on creating a speed demon, the MMX 8s was just released a couple months ago and seems to be a really good controller.

For a cheaper option you can get the Hobbywing Max8 for 6s capabilities, or the Max6 for 8s. I've heard good about both.

I recommend the MMX as well. I run it in my Tekno ET and it rips. Plus HV BEC as stated above and well as programmable and data logs. It’s pretty cool but most importantly pumps out loads of power.

Actually not bad idea. It’s only like $60 more and you will never overheat if you aren’t speed running.
For sure the best for keeping a motor cool, it’s waterproof, sensored, and up to 8S. What’s not to like?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back