Typhon Typhon parts searching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty 1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hi arrma lovers, i have a new typhon 6s and am looking to bling it up,does any one no what places sell aluminum swing arms front and rear ,better turn buckles mine seem to be very sloppy in the ball cup areas, and stearing braces. Ive found most other aluminum parts but these ,and help would be great, this be my first post hope i put it in the right section!

Welcome rusty 1. And brands I would check out for aluminum parts would be gka, hot racing, voltage hobbies and maybe gpm. I have heard gpm is hit or miss on the quality. And I have heard it's almost impossible to get all the slop out. These trucks are just not engineered to that high of spec.

Welcome rusty 1. And brands I would check out for aluminum parts would be gka, hot racing, voltage hobbies and maybe gpm. I have heard gpm is hit or miss on the quality. And I have heard it's almost impossible to get all the slop out. These trucks are just not engineered to that high of spec.
Thanks Erstadw i will check these out, ive heard its not easy to get the slop out but iwant to try,the turnbuckle tie rod ends are much snugger on my trophy flux and it 3 years old,this might sound stupid but i haven't run my car yet, i want to make this thing look sweet and be strong! Cheers for your help mate??

Hi arrma lovers, i have a new typhon 6s and am looking to bling it up,does any one no what places sell aluminum swing arms front and rear ,better turn buckles mine seem to be very sloppy in the ball cup areas, and stearing braces. Ive found most other aluminum parts but these ,and help would be great, this be my first post hope i put it in the right section!
Welcome to arrma world
Front & rear chassis brace(hot racing)
Front & rear bumper (Tbone racing)leave front arrma on.
New servo 1210sg $84 worth it
Glitch buster $5
Badland tires$30 pair
Speedtread roadrunner $25 pair tires or grp
I blew out stock tires and some other ones
Two 3s venom 5000 50c battery’s $109 ea
? that’s what I’m rocking with speed wise everything is stock and speed is 61 on full charge

Typhons are very strong out of the box, unless you want to build a shelfqueen, then I'd run it like it is and have fun
Cheers mate im just having fun blinging this thing up ,still waiting for my battery to turn up(6s6Gsems ace 5000mah 50c) hope this will do the job ,i plane on racing this at local club,thank for ya input ??
Welcome to arrma world
Front & rear chassis brace(hot racing)
Front & rear bumper (Tbone racing)leave front arrma on.
New servo 1210sg $84 worth it
Glitch buster $5
Badland tires$30 pair
Speedtread roadrunner $25 pair tires or grp
I blew out stock tires and some other ones
Two 3s venom 5000 50c battery’s $109 ea
? that’s what I’m rocking with speed wise everything is stock and speed is 61 on full charge
Cheers ill check these parts out ,is the servo on this thing not that good? Whats a glitch buster?

Cheers mate im just having fun blinging this thing up ,still waiting for my battery to turn up(6s6Gsems ace 5000mah 50c) hope this will do the job ,i plane on racing this at local club,thank for ya input ??

Cheers ill check these parts out ,is the servo on this thing not that good? Whats a glitch buster?
Servo isn't that bad especially for the lighter weight Typhon. Just set your endpoints. I'd be sure to blow the stock servo out before I replaced it. I have only replaced one servo on any of my five Arrma trucks. The heavier Noto / Outcast maybe needs more torque and speed as does the Kraton.... but in my experience, the stock servo on the Typhon is pretty ok.

[/servo is great hands down no issues fileshttps://youtu.be/9svdZJU3qz8

Servo isn't that bad especially for the lighter weight Typhon. Just set your endpoints. I'd be sure to blow the stock servo out before I replaced it. I have only replaced one servo on any of my five Arrma trucks. The heavier Noto / Outcast maybe needs more torque and speed as does the Kraton.... but in my experience, the stock servo on the Typhon is pretty ok.
Ok cool ill set my end points and see how it goes thanks mate!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back