Typhon Typhon with Senton body.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
I found a bunch of posts about putting a Typhon body on a converted Senton, but has anyone done the reverse, and put a mega or BLX 3S Senton body on a mega or BLX 3S Typhon? If so, any pics of what it looks like? Im still deciding on getting a Senton for a project, since i need something with an SCT body, but, i like the idea of a stock Typhon with an SCT body. Will the Senton body fit on the Typhon body posts?

Best thing to do is to download the exploded parts diagram and compare it to your Typhon.

Front and Rear bumpers: AR320405
Skid Plates: AR320419
Body posts: AR320407
Front Arms: AR330443
Rear Arms
Nerf Bars: AR320406
Side Guards: AR320431
Hardware for the side guards: AR722310, AR721320
The body depends on If you want a v2 or v3
No wheels and/or hexes because you want to keep them.
I would get this from Jenny's RC. They strip down NEW kits and sell the parts for cheap compared to others.

Front and Rear bumpers: AR320405
Skid Plates: AR320419
Body posts: AR320407
Front Arms: AR330443
Rear Arms
Nerf Bars: AR320406
Side Guards: AR320431
Hardware for the side guards: AR722310, AR721320
The body depends on If you want a v2 or v3
No wheels and/or hexes because you want to keep them.
I would get this from Jenny's RC. They strip down NEW kits and sell the parts for cheap compared to others.

Im not looking to do a full on swap. All i am looking to do is take off the Typhon wing and body, and drop a Senton body on it. I want everything underneath (suspension, A-Arms, hubs, bumpers, wheels and tires) to all stay stock Typhon parts. More than likely, i will do the body, body mounts, side guards, and nerf bars, and drop the blue and black V3 BLX body on it.

So has anyone changed over a V2 6S Typhon to a senton body? If so what are the body mounts that are needed to switch? Everything else I'm keeping stock

I found a bunch of posts about putting a Typhon body on a converted Senton, but has anyone done the reverse, and put a mega or BLX 3S Senton body on a mega or BLX 3S Typhon? If so, any pics of what it looks like? Im still deciding on getting a Senton for a project, since i need something with an SCT body, but, i like the idea of a stock Typhon with an SCT body. Will the Senton body fit on the Typhon body posts?
Did you ever figure this out? Im interested doing exactly this! Do you have any pictures?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back