Mojave Updated Mojave Body Mounts - Any difference?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I see that Arrma updated the Mojave body mount design a couple years ago. Now that they've been out in the field for some time, does anybody have any feedback on them?

I just broke a tab off of the original style body mount in the location indicated below. Wondering if the new style addresses this region, or if the improvements are mostly to the "hoop" section.

1704742058518.png

The new design is much stronger.
I used to break the old with every crash or roll.
It was ridiculous how easily they broke.
As soon as i noticed Jennyrc had the new design, i ordered them. I've been running them for almost a year now. I have not broken them.
I just wish Arrma would upgrade the bumper springs and the diff ring and pinions. Those are the only things i break consistently.

The new design is much stronger.
I used to break the old with every crash or roll.
It was ridiculous how easily they broke.
As soon as i noticed Jennyrc had the new design, i ordered them. I've been running them for almost a year now. I have not broken them.
I just wish Arrma would upgrade the bumper springs and the diff ring and pinions. Those are the only things i break consistently.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback! The photos on Jennys shows the old style, but did all V2 Mojaves come with the new body mounts?

The new version was introduced last year. All new Mojaves had them, so Jennyrc, as a kit breaker had them too.
When ordering the part at an LHS, you would get the old style. I don't know about that now.

Just wanted to mention that I have yet to break the updated body mount style. A worthwhile upgrade in my book!

Back