Mojave Unbreakable Mojave body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone know where to buy an unbreakable Mojave body? I think the russian one is out of the question at this point and I saw another one from Turkey called TMT bodies on Ebay. I tried to buy one over a month ago and I think they are MIA since I had to get Ebay to step in to get a refund (they didn't respond to messages, nor updated shipping).

Or if anyone has one in good condition thats willing to sell it im all ears!

The Ruskies are known for good unbreakables. FWIW. Not sure if we have an embargo with their goods however. The War and all.

Me also. Nothing against the Russian people. They are trying to make a buck like us. And make some decent stuff as well. Many Russians are against this war as well. Not much talk about that, for obvious reasons. You wont see that in the news however.
Putin and his Admin are the jerks.
Unbreakables first came from Russia if I am correct. They are regular folks who like RC's also.

Me also. Nothing against the Russian people. They are trying to make a buck like us. And make some decent stuff as well. Many Russians are against this war as well. Not much talk about that, for obvious reasons. You wont see that in the news however.
Putin and his Admin are the jerks.
Unbreakables first came from Russia if I am correct. They are regular folks who like RC's also.

No Doubt!
So Many Russians got blatantly Lied to and sent to slaughter..

Putin is a dead 💩 walking..
Hope he at least picked out a nice suit and coffin.

He and his Pals just may get a courtesy visit by one of these ginsu blades R9X rocket(s)

Just sayin'..

Are you just looking for something different? The Mojave body is one of, if not the toughest Arrma shell since it's closed wheel combined with the post mounting system.

@Surchaufeur recently bought a body from him then got the run around when the body was a bit off. Message him on Bookface and see if he is still doing orders for the US https://www.facebook.com/rc.garage.16
Still trying to sell me on he still testing the mold
He still takes orders in inspirelift. You will get a body but if its defective well goodluck getting anything from him

Slightly derailed the topic a bit...........
1695952297496.png

Yea i'm currently looking to buy the unbreakable version thats all.
Yeah I find that the Stocker Mojo body cracks in the same areas. Yet the cage does keep it fairly intact for the most part. FWIW. I just use Gorilla Tape as needed here and there. I have a new spare Mojo Body here for over 3 years now. But still run the original one. Cracked and all, it is still sturdy enough for bashing, no issues. I like the scale realism of the stocker body.
I heard some guys had a hard time fitting the Cage and interior to the unbreakable bodies. The parts don't line up/fit well. Needs some modding for sure. I heard the unbreakables are hard to paint as well. Some food for thought.
I don't send my Mojo. But many do. An unbreakable might be better? IDK. I only have a PL unbreakable on my 6s Kraton. I send it.

Last edited:
Just wanna share my BAD experience with TMT bodies from Turkey.
Defective mould, cage wouldn't fit, roof sliders totally off, wrong decal and the worse part unprofessional in communicating. Not worth your money.

Just wanna share my BAD experience with TMT bodies from Turkey.
Defective mould, cage wouldn't fit, roof sliders totally off, wrong decal and the worse part unprofessional in communicating. Not worth your money.
Ya not sure if they are around anymore, and for good reason too. I got my refund and just went with a regular mojave shell that I trimmed up to fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back