Mojave Mojave 6s Body Lexan windows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Anyone know if anyone makes some? Instead of the open window design with the driver modules thing I just want regular closed windows. I see some rc4 lexan windows but i think thats a difference rc. Or anyone know how to make some?

Just buy Lexan sheet and cut and make your own, 0.75mm is plenty thick enough for windows as it will cut with normal kitchen scissors..👍🏼
It's hard to see, but mine has windows in the sides and they are held in place with velcro, you could use hot glue to stick them in..

IMG_9848.jpeg

Just buy Lexan sheet and cut and make your own, 0.75mm is plenty thick enough for windows as it will cut with normal kitchen scissors..👍🏼
It's hard to see, but mine has windows in the sides and they are held in place with velcro, you could use hot glue to stick them in..

View attachment 325239
Oh derp, I didn't think of that lol. Thanks for that!

Edit: Hmm where did you buy that from amazon? So many plastics to choose, from. Which exact sheet did you buy?

Last edited:
@BashingBrian
why didn't you make a windshield ? Now the air goes in at the front, but can't come out at the side. And you have smaller openings at the back. This way you increase the air resistance.

Edit: Hmm where did you buy that from amazon? So many plastics to choose, from. Which exact sheet did you buy?
I used a polycarbonate sheet with 0.75mm thickness. Strong, but still flexible and easy to cut with scissors.
I made a front windshield for the Mojave and this helps a lot in keeping the front down more.
Just get the cage out, measure the size of the windshield, cut it, and attach it with four small tie-wraps (only four small holes near the corners needed).👍

Got mine from eBay, just search Lexan or polycarbonate sheet 0.75mm, try to get 9030 Lexan like this...

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 19.01.15.png

@BashingBrian
why didn't you make a windshield ? Now the air goes in at the front, but can't come out at the side. And you have smaller openings at the back. This way you increase the air resistance.
I have a windshield, it's just not fitted in that pic..👍🏼

View attachment 325239
Looks nice. Good cuts!
How did you cut the original lexan window out? From the marks, it look like you used some kind of a reciprocating saw to do that. Or did you file it after?

Looks nice. Good cuts!
How did you cut the original lexan window out? From the marks, it look like you used some kind of a reciprocating saw to do that. Or did you file it after?
I didn’t cut the body, it comes with the windows already cut out.. tbh it looks like they cut them out with a blunt bread knife.🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t cut the body, it comes with the windows already cut out.. tbh it looks like they cut them out with a blunt bread knife.🤣🤣🤣
Oh, interesting. It is pretty hard to cut windows out that straight. With the flex of the body, automation is usually out of the question so it is usually done by hand.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back