Usps at its finest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
This is crazy. 20 minutes from me... to 12 hrs away.. I'm sure this is happening to others. But seems to be common for me now. Last few times it's gone from 20 minutes to 2 to 4 hrs. But this is the first

Screenshot_20220708-205309_Chrome.jpg

Yes more so lately. They lost my parts somewhere. :ROFLMAO: They were replaced at no cost.

So what's with your area's USPS delivery system/personnel?

Are they getting paid Overtime for taking a longer route...???

out of curiosity, by the vendor or by the postal service?

I just went through / am going through a very similar situation. Very dissapointing.
It was just some small arrma parts that were in stock on amazon. Thought I could get them faster. Everything seems to be taking longer than it did with Amain also and they ship out fast. Its the usps

Sorry, I was not clear. I was wondering if the replacement value was issued by USPS or the vendor. Unfortunately I just had a slipper clutch that I tracked right to my mailbox, that was scanned delivered and was not there. No chance of theft, I was right out there to get it. If it was Amazon I might figure they have deep enough pockets to absorb the loss. My order was coming from Jenny's and they did everything right. Just wondering....
By all rights USPS should stand good for it but they make the process real tough.

Sorry, I was not clear. I was wondering if the replacement value was issued by USPS or the vendor. Unfortunately I just had a slipper clutch that I tracked right to my mailbox, that was scanned delivered and was not there. No chance of theft, I was right out there to get it. If it was Amazon I might figure they have deep enough pockets to absorb the loss. My order was coming from Jenny's and they did everything right. Just wondering....
By all rights USPS should stand good for it but they make the process real tough.
It never made it to my mailbox and amazon went good for it. don't no if usps made it right with amazon. Hope you get your clutch.

This happens all the time. I live in middle of US, buy something on east coast and ends up in California before making its way here. Get used to it, sign of the times. Postage is going up again in a couple days, 60 cents to mail a letter.

So what's with your area's USPS delivery system/personnel?

Are they getting paid Overtime for taking a longer route...???
Can vouche for the fact that the splitter took 4wks. Since the second one got lost lol.

Can vouche for the fact that the splitter took 4wks. Since the second one got lost lol.

It's some sort of conspiracy..
Either That or they're just missing with you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back