Vendetta Vendetta Best Wheels for Wear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sounDD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a Vendetta and was looking to see what wheels would last the longest for street runs and donuts. Any other basic upgrades other than high speed pinion? Thanks

Just buy the cheapest wheels, you can find, if you want to "burn them" up like you said. Save your $$.
They all wear out running them hard like you do. Spending more$$ wont necessarily get you better/longer wear if you abuse them. Donuts and all.
If you want to do some serious speed runs, Invest in a better set exclusively for Speed running only.
If you chance using a set of beat up abused wheels for serious speeds, you risk blow outs at very high speeds. I have well used bald wheels that I recycle and only use for the drifting/ bashing stuff, which is rare for me.

Last edited:
I just picked up a Vendetta and was looking to see what wheels would last the longest for street runs and donuts. Any other basic upgrades other than high speed pinion? Thanks
The stock Elevens do burn up fast...I maybe got 7-10 speed runs till they was close to the rim...Stock Infraction Katars burn even faster...Was scraping rim after a few drift trips...I got the silver compound 35/085 2.4 dBoot Hoons and they have been holding up 10x better...Barely worn after a bunch of 90-105mph speed runs...Even longer lasting would probably be to convert to 17mm hex and get some 98mm GRP foam tires but you would have to cut some of the body to fit

The stock Elevens do burn up fast...I maybe got 7-10 speed runs till they was close to the rim...Stock Infraction Katars burn even faster...Was scraping rim after a few drift trips...I got the silver compound 35/085 2.4 dBoot Hoons and they have been holding up 10x better...Barely worn after a bunch of 90-105mph speed runs...Even longer lasting would probably be to convert to 17mm hex and get some 98mm GRP foam tires but you would have to cut some of the body to fit
Thanks a lot and I will try out the Silver Hoons after the Elevens wear out. Are you running 4s in your Vendetta to achieve 100+ mph?

Thanks a lot and I will try out the Silver Hoons after the Elevens wear out. Are you running 4s in your Vendetta to achieve 100+ mph?
Yeah 4s with a 50t spur and 30t pinion...Feels like it has more than 107 in it but the road I use isn't very long and is narrow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back