Typhon Waiting on diffs !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelesean

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
IMG_20231002_173628312_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231002_173628312_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231002_173637873_HDR.jpg

I am new to this forum, but not new to forums. What is this thread for? What is the question?
Yes im very new to this ! couldn't u tell? lol
Just asked the same question in the second thread he made with the same picture...maybe he thinks this is instagram or whatever kids use nowadays. :LOL:
Just getting use to this and how to post but thank you for being so worried for me!

Just getting use to this and how to post but thank you for being so worried for me!
And not everyone is asking questions they pist what they are waiting on! Like i did !

And not everyone is asking questions they pist what they are waiting on! Like i did !
And if people want to be assholes we can do that also!

Last edited:
We are just having some fun, no one is trying to be an asshole. Sorry if I came across like one ♥️.

This is a great forum with good people, stick around and I am sure you’ll get sucked in quick.

Welcome to AF!

We are just having some fun, no one is trying to be an asshole. Sorry if I came across like one ♥️.

This is a great forum with good people, stick around and I am sure you’ll get sucked in quick.

Welcome to AF!
All good bro👍 Finally got my diffs in and ready to rip it !

Welcome to AF!
All good bro👍 Finally got my diffs in and ready to rip it
IMG_20231003_114024495_HDR.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back