Typhon Still waiting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelesean

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
IMG_20231002_174239547_HDR.jpg

🤷‍♂️ Waiting on diffs to do what? They don't fill themselves with fluid. You have to do it manually. I don't understand. This happens alot.:unsure:
waiting for them in the mail! What are u the police!?
Can I ask what the duck tape is for on the wheel hex
Holding in pins! They fall out very easily just easier than loosing them

The waiting game sucks.. did you get factory composite diffs, cast gear 4s diffs, or Cnc gear diffs?..

Pulling teeth here is !@#$%^.:cautious:

The waiting game sucks.. did you get factory composite diffs, cast gear 4s diffs, or Cnc gear diffs?..
No i got factory stock for now but soon will get the metal diffs ! But speaking of i just put the diffs in and i ran about 10 mins and overheated! Look in the case and i got on a 26 ! yeah i put the 15 back on
Sorry for the spelling
No the pin for the hex just falls out !
I feel bad for the power strip.

View attachment 325114
Really?
Pulling teeth here is !@#$%^.:cautious:
Im not on this 24/7 so if u are waiting for a reply sorry
where is a set screw in the axle that is supposed to hold the in pin and wheel hex in place
Not a set pin ! Its just a pin no screw holding it in so it just falls out do u own a typhoon? does that do it on yours?
I feel bad for the power strip.

View attachment 325114
This poop is worse than Facebook! Wow

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying. Its nothing personal, just didn't want to go another night not knowing what's going on with your diffs and yeah, that big of a pinion makes a difference.

No i got factory stock for now but soon will get the metal diffs ! But speaking of i just put the diffs in and i ran about 10 mins and overheated! Look in the case and i got on a 26 ! yeah i put the 15 back on

No the pin for the hex just falls out !

Really?

Im not on this 24/7 so if u are waiting for a reply sorry

Not a set pin ! Its just a pin no screw holding it in so it just falls out do u own a typhoon? does that do it on yours?

This poop is worse than Facebook! Wow

I still run composite diffs in my Typhon as well.. when you choose to upgrade the factory 4s cast gear set would be fine for the Typhon on 3s power and buggy wheels..

26t is definitely up there.. lol.. I typically run a 18t without any issues on temps..

As for your hex pin falling out, the stub axle is threaded for a screw, you go at it on the end of the stub axle through the center.. that screw retains the pin.. just don't go ham on tightening it, it can bend or snap the pin.. small drop of blue loctite on the threads and snug is plenty sufficient....👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back