What An Awesome Morning!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Been clearing tall grass from the creek and still have a little to do. The ducks and deer seem to be happy about it but this morning while drinking coffee I see two trout swimm up stream right pass me!

Small little guys but big from the other little fish I normally see.

Anyway, silly I know but it made my day!

ok as you were...

Been clearing tall grass from the creek and still have a little to do. The ducks and deer seem to be happy about it but this morning while drinking coffee I see two trout swimm up stream right pass me!

ok as you were...
That’s beautiful, man. And so not silly. That my friend, is peace.

That is awesome!!! Do you fish?
You just hit a sensitive nerve for me. (not in a mad way)

Before my injury back on Kauai that was my thing. I love fishing!
I traded RC's for fishing which isnt bad except I miss fishing.
I would see huge Ulua/Papio in the water and get all kinds of excited.

These fish this morning gave me the same excitement even though they
were the size that my bait fish back home would eat. haha

ok as you were...
That makes me miss country living

You just hit a sensitive nerve for me. (not in a mad way)

Before my injury back on Kauai that was my thing. I love fishing!
I traded RC's for fishing which isnt bad except I miss fishing.
I would see huge Ulua/Papio in the water and get all kinds of excited.

These fish this morning gave me the same excitement even though they
were the size that my bait fish back home would eat. haha
Do you plan on fishing your creek?

ok as you were...
Bro take a vid or pics .I love nature and love walks by streams or creeks .I have a few here near me and I like to learn what kind of grasses and plants live near them . beautiful to watch.very relaxing to me 👍😁

My dad has a little place in the mountains that has a large stream running through it. We would catch rainbow trout as kids using flies. They were fun to catch and plentiful. Beautiful fish.

Speaking of nature......this fox was trolling by a nest of bunnies under one of our bushes all night last night. Never went in the garden bed though. He kept jumping back.....
Screenshot_20230429_072857_Reolink.jpg
Screenshot_20230429_072517_Reolink.jpg

My dad has a little place in the mountains that has a large stream running through it. We would catch rainbow trout as kids using flies. They were fun to catch and plentiful. Beautiful fish.
Rainbow trout are beautiful under the sun.vivid blues and reds show up so nice.sun fish are also really nice to the blue is like metallic looking .I tryed one time to put one in my koi pond but after a week it didn't survive..water ph was different and the koi out ate the sunfish .sunfish couldn't compete with my hungry ass koi 😁
Last year I went to my local pond to use one of my RC boats and after I took around the pond looking for nice peices of drift wood and found some invasive bamboo .I grabbed a few to put around my pond and two days later the DM came to my house and said they wanted them back .if not I had to pay 500 dollar fine for removing them from the pond..I asked why and they said first of all bamboo is invasive due to being brought over from Asia and it will destroy eco systems .I said well my koi pond as you can see is my back yard and it's man made with no other water around besides what I built.whats the problem I asked..he said the bamboo will stretch its roots well under the ground about 5 feet and sprout well over 1000 ft out..you'll have bamboo stalks all over your yard and neighbors yards also ripping up foundations.i said oh hell no .I have a basement and I don't need cracks.so I took the bamboo out and handed them over..😁.but they were so cool looking.gave my pond that realistic look.oh well.i got tall lemon grass and reed grass instead.
Speaking of nature......this fox was trolling by a nest of bunnies under one of our bushes all night last night. Never went in the garden bed though. He kept jumping back.....
View attachment 296259View attachment 296260
To me that looks like the size of Norway rats we have here..I got rats here alot bigger than that fox..my neighbor has two bull mastiffs that run from these rats lol.. nothing scares away our rats here..I have fun in my yard with my BB gun.but since I suck and have bad aim I never get to actually shoot a rat..maybey I need a scope 🤔

Last edited:
Do you plan on fishing your creek?
Probably not. The lake feeding it is just a short drive from here so if I try fishing it will be there.
Bro take a vid or pics .I love nature and love walks by streams or creeks .I have a few here near me and I like to learn what kind of grasses and plants live near them . beautiful to watch.very relaxing to me 👍😁
Already planning on dropping the GP in there tomorrow morning🤞

Close call!
Glued the GP mount to a brick and set it in the creek. After about a minute I had a bad feeling about it so I went in to check it.
The glue had come undone and the camera was just about to come off of the brick!
Back to the drawing board. I zip tied the mount to the brick. Will drop it in again in the morning.
Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Are you going to have a crawdad hole? I hear they are great eattin when you feed fresh killed walleye. After you fillet them of course😉
I'm hoping there's alot in there. I'm gonna drop a trap just to test.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back