Notorious What makes the noto a stunt truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miata_meistro

I 💖Truggies
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Talion
I know that the kraton is labeled as the "speed" truck and the noto is the "stunt" truck but what exactly do they do to the noto to make ut better at stunts? Better aerodynamics? different tyres?

I know that the kraton is labeled as the "speed" truck and the noto is the "stunt" truck but what exactly do they do to the noto to make ut better at stunts? Better aerodynamics? different tyres?
It has a short wheelbase. That allows more wheelies, easier and faster flips. It is also a tough truck. The Kraton handles speed better cuz the chassis is longer therefore reducing wheelies and optimizing control. They also have plenty of power.
Do
Why are boobs good? How’s the posi track on a Plymouth work?
don't be crude dude. Also don’t reply to a post if you have nothing to actually say.

It has a short wheelbase. That allows more wheelies, easier and faster flips. It is also a tough truck. The Kraton handles speed better cuz the chassis is longer therefore reducing wheelies and optimizing control. They also have plenty of power.
Do

don't be crude dude. Also don’t reply to a post if you have nothing to actually say.

It’s a joke from Joe Dirt…

Also, it’s more or less a troll thread.

Wide arms and big tires for centrifugal force combined with a short chassis.

IMG_1949.jpeg

The chassis is adjustable? How do they shorten it? I was under the assumption it was literally the exact same thing internally just a different body and arms
Not adjustable, just shorter. Most components interchange from the 6s line, but you’d need the correct center driveshafts for your particular chassis, the correct CVD’s and dogbones for the width arms you choose, etc.

Do

Bet your fun at parties.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back