Limitless what pinion ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeweyH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
What pinion ? i got my v2 limitless and started assembling , found out my pinion is to thick to mesh with the gears . tried turning it around and i don't have enough shaft . running a castle 1721 with 8mm shaft

What pinion ? i got my v2 limitless and started assembling , found out my pinion is to thick to mesh with the gears . tried turning it around and i don't have enough shaft . running a castle 1721 with 8mm shaft
You have to move your spur on the shaft. Pull the allen, move it to where it will work and drill a hole through the shaft. Iron man rc make a titanium center spool you can install and put the spur where you need to. Island hobby has it $74.95
You have to move your spur on the shaft. Pull the allen, move it to where it will work and drill a hole through the shaft. Iron man rc make a titanium center spool you can install and put the spur where you need to. Island hobby has it $74.95
Sorry Island hobby nut has it.

Last edited:

Sorry Island hobby nut has it.
FWIW, IronMan is Island Hobby Nut's in-house brand of aftermarket RC components so, it would make sense that that's where you would find the stuff. :)

Do they make good stuff?
From the looks of it, they've copied a number of tried and true parts from other aftermarket manufacturers. Their spools are direct copies of Joe Diaz spools, their drive shafts look like Scorched Ti shafts (I have a set for my Infraction and I can find no fault with them) and I'm sure you'll find this to be the case with other components that they offer. The pricing is generally the same or $5 less than the component they're modeled after. I do think it's kinda lame that they just went the clone route instead of doing their own R&D to add their own ideas and input to the aftermarket industry but, I don't really hold it against them. Generally speaking, however, if the kit from the originator is available to me here I'm, more than likely, going to go with that if for no other reason than to honor the person or company that took the risk on investing their own money in R&D to provide a better product to people like you and I.

from what i have seen in Raz's videos it looks like the spur is in the stock location ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back