Granite What spur gear is for the 5mm bore 23t pinion gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI, JennysRC has BLX diffs and input pinions right now. The diffs show in all platforms but you will need to look under the Typhon to find the pinions. No slippers anywhere but just keep checking...like 2 times a day and buy as soon as you see one.

Motor Kv, 2s or 3s? 48p gears or 32p gears? Which truck? I can help you out but I need some info.
Ok I have a ezrun 3660 4000kv 3s and I have a 5mm bore pinion gear the stock spur don’t fit it won’t mess

Good question. I'm new to this stuff, and just bought my first Arrma, a 3S Typhon. However, I am so confused at all these different pitches. Seems as there are different pitches in the Arrma line, depending on which model your talking about. I ordered a couple of 0.8 pinions of different sizes, in case I want to play, but I see 0.1, 48 pitch, 32 pitch, soooo confusing. Is there a link to somewhere that explains all this?

First, .8 and 32 pitch are essentially the same and what is what the 3s BLX lineup uses. Mod 1 is what the 6s BLX trucks use and 48p is what the Mega trucks use. 48p are the smallest teeth. Next up in size is 32p (or .8) and the largest is Mod 1. I hope that helps.

thanks for the help guys I had the wrong pinion gear I needed a 17t

Was the pitch wrong?

Be careful with the stock Mega spur gear on 3s. I briefly ran a brushless motor with the stock mega pinion and spur. It was fine on 2s but as soon as I went to 3s the spur got stripped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back