Outcast wheelie bar,needed used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
i would love to get this wheelie bar used.somebody must be ready to dump there poop,a new outcast 8s

E57EE2BA-909A-452C-A948-2AD4BC43B042.jpeg

Looks like an RC Drag bar.
I am sure you could source that if you look hard enough. Check out the Drag forums and option parts out there.
It may look cool, I just don't see a need for that on an 8s rig, how the one in the pix is setup, tires and all for dirt running. Way too long. That Bar is more of a liability if you ask me. Lawn darting... What will it really do for you? I could be wrong? Better off with a shorter Wheelie bar?

Looks like an RC Drag bar.
I am sure you could source that if you look hard enough. Check out the Drag forums and option parts out there.
It may look cool, I just don't see a need for that on an 8s rig, how the one in the pix is setup, tires and all for dirt running. Way too long. That Bar is more of a liability if you ask me. Lawn darting... What will it really do for you? I coul
what will this do for me it will keep all all four wheels for straight line racing

27C73439-967E-48F1-9A0D-5C613A3539EA.jpeg

Tru Dat. The basic idea.
For dirt dragging or straight line speed running, dropping the Punch setting all the way down is how its done, along with proper center diff oil, and a good throttle finger. That Drag bar in your picture is for Pavement, Not in the dirt or grass. The fastest speeds will be achieved this way perhaps without any.
That above is more of a "sharp ended" Skid Bar of sorts. (can work against your speed) Used for controlled Drag Pulls, running 132 ft drag trap distances. (on smooth pavement)
You really want a true wheelie bar , with wheels for any dirt or grass IMHO. I could be wrong. See what others are saying.
Try it, is all I can say.;)
My 3 cents..
Good luck.:cool:

Last edited:
It dose Looks Cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back