Where are all the Arrma's hiding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is the Talion for $449 ??? I saw the Typhon 6S for that, but the Talion is still $499, at least on Amazon

Anyone have any clue why even some of the Mega line are out of stock everywhere? I was looking at the Senton in blue, and noone seems to have it, and all of the 3S trucks (Granite, Senton, Big Rock) are back order, as well as the Raider, and the 6S stuff, at least on horizon hobby is right at $499, which seems like a steep drop, but, i cant seem to find any info on why? Getting rid of the 3S stuff in favor of the 6S stuff maybe?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AR102678-A...sh=item4d8ae641a4:g:mSYAAOSwGzhaGFXS:rk:11??0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARAD61BL-A...9ec6da95:g:T34AAOSwzc1bwR9G:rk:16??0&LH_BIN=1

Due to multiple issues over the years, i would prefer to forget Ebay never exists, so, when i go looking for something, i never look there, because i wont buy from them. But, after a lot of debate, a lot of confusion, and finally getting an answer out of myself, i have decided i am going to stop building bashers, and focus on getting back into racing, so i am now looking at a Losi 4WD SCT, and an Associated 4WD SCT ( i didnt think there were any outdoor tracks near here, but, after searching for only 10 minutes, my wife found three, and one indoor trackk, all within 20 miles of me). I have plenty of trucks around here to bash with, which i only started buying just to get a hands on feel for how things like BL setup's and Lipo batteries changed things. Im still not anywhere near as knowledgeable as i probably should be, but, after all the research i have done, i still cant figure out certain things, so, i am going to dig out my Associated, and maybe buy a Losi, and learn as i go, as they say.

Due to multiple issues over the years, i would prefer to forget Ebay never exists, so, when i go looking for something, i never look there, because i wont buy from them. But, after a lot of debate, a lot of confusion, and finally getting an answer out of myself, i have decided i am going to stop building bashers, and focus on getting back into racing, so i am now looking at a Losi 4WD SCT, and an Associated 4WD SCT ( i didnt think there were any outdoor tracks near here, but, after searching for only 10 minutes, my wife found three, and one indoor trackk, all within 20 miles of me). I have plenty of trucks around here to bash with, which i only started buying just to get a hands on feel for how things like BL setup's and Lipo batteries changed things. Im still not anywhere near as knowledgeable as i probably should be, but, after all the research i have done, i still cant figure out certain things, so, i am going to dig out my Associated, and maybe buy a Losi, and learn as i go, as they say.

I wish Losi would bring back the SCB :(

I wish Losi would bring back the SCB :(
If i started listing all the Losi cars and setups they should bring back, this would be about 10 pages. Off the top of my head, the Sprint, XXT, LXT, GTX, XL Buggy, and the Baja bug cars, are the ones i can currently think of.

Im still not anywhere near as knowledgeable as i probably should be, but, after all the research i have done, i still cant figure out certain things, so, i am going to dig out my Associated, and maybe buy a Losi, and learn as i go, as they say.

Brother, you are way ahead of the game. I read through your other thread, I can’t remember the name of it, and it was 3 pages of you and Jerry-Rigged dropping some serious knowledge. I’d say you’re highly knowledgeable and it won’t be long before you figure out the lipo and BL motor stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back