Illinois Where are all you road guys bashing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tw3ak3d

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
I stumbled upon an abandoned Caterpillar factory. Pavements in okay shape, wide open, quiet and lit. Only thing missing is a hobby shop selling spare Hoons

20201123_162613.jpg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Is that in Montgomery?
Yes, the entrance off of 31 is still open
I'm in Bartlett, not too far. Looking for a place to run my Felony, might have to check it out!
Tempted to bring my leaf blower out there to clear away some random stones. The sparks at night hitting them looks killer though.

Looks like a great spot! I've been running in a large church parking lot. I have been eyeballing an arena parking lot that is fairly close, but I'm not sure about it though, because it's in a high visibility area, and I would rather not attract attention. It's hard to find extra large empty parking lots, in decent shape, with privacy, I'd say you scored big time. :love:

I'm on south side of Chicago. I probably have to find something in the south suburbs.

As soon as the weather breaks, I’m going to head out there to check it out with my Infraction. Anyone else up for a group street bash?

Winter is killing me. I don’t drive my rigs in the snow, so I’m craving a little bash time.

I'm down. My Felony is crying to be driven. At least I still have my Talion for the snow.

I have a felony,typhon,mojave 8s kraton, ready to meet up for bashing chicago area

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back