Kraton Where can I find diff shims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry just realized this is a kraton thread not outcast... same diffs i guess...

Nitro house has 12 of the Mugen shim kits in stock. I just ordered one. It was the e0206 kit.

Package contains 5 of the 5x18x.2mm shims and 10 of the 3.5x12x.2mm shims. 1 shim short of a complete package.

It should contain all the shims needed for 3 diffs so 6 bigs 12 smalls.

I shimmed all the diffs in my Kraton with these. Mugen Seiki E0206.
They are hardened steel and seem to be doing a great job so far. They were recommended on a YouTube video of shimming the diffs on a Talion. Good luck man!

Screenshot_20180209-144719.png

This is the YouTube video I mentioned before. Hope its of some help to you.

Hey guys,

A noob to shimming the diffs.

I recently purchased the Mugen e0206 and the tekno tkr1222.

Which shims do I need to put where? Also in regards to the mugen shims there is different sizes and diameters, which one do i use?

thanks

I used these to shim the diffs on my kraton - still available on ebay not sure if they are what you need though sorry.
Screenshot_20180410-123914.png

Talking about shimming: Is this still an issue with the 2018 versions of the Outcast / Kraton ? I think I read somewhere, that one of the changes on the 2018 models was, that the shimming was done factory side already.
Any insights on this ?

I just pulled my diffs apart last night for the 2018 version Outcast and although there's (1) 13x16 shim installed from the factory on both the front and rear diff behind the 43 tooth gear, once you get inside there's only (4) 3.5x12 shims same as previous versions.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back