Fireteam Where can I buy c clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG TUNA

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Infraction 4x4
Hey guys, I need to buy some c clips, but I don’t see them available without buying the an arm? I broke the front bulkhead and support for the upper arms and the
clips came off at some point.

1A551829-CFB5-4232-AAED-5FBCE95F896B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need to buy some c clips, but I don’t see them available without buying the an arm? I broke the front bulkhead and support for the upper arms and the
clips came off at some point.

View attachment 290279

Just PM me your address and how many you need..

& What color would you like?
I have-
Black, Red, Silver, Olive green, or Lime

Consider this my little Birthday Present to you ;)

Last edited:
For that reason I like the RPM upper arms (just the uppers) because they just take up the whole space. No need for those silly clips.

I'd be doing something like @Diem Turner and just putting washers in there to take up the space. Except my version would be lazy and i'd just slide the whole washers on the pin before putting on the arm.

For that reason I like the RPM upper arms (just the uppers) because they just take up the whole space. No need for those silly clips.

I'd be doing something like @Diem Turner and just putting washers in there to take up the space. Except my version would be lazy and i'd just slide the whole washers on the pin before putting on the arm.
If it were just a matter of "taking up space" then ARRMA could have saved themselves some hassle and just not put those there. They do, however, serve a purpose other than creating an empty 3D space in their absence for which ARRMA just so happened to have a matching article in their assortment of injection molded parts that were of equal volumetric displacement.

Those clips are used to adjust caster in your front suspension. I know, I know. Many bashers neither know what caster is, what it does or why anyone would ever want to change it, mess with it or, at minimum, at least gain a working understanding of what it is and does but, for those of us who do, it is appreciated that the adjustment possibility exists on many of their cars. :)

If it were just a matter of "taking up space" then ARRMA could have saved themselves some hassle and just not put those there. They do, however, serve a purpose other than creating an empty 3D space in their absence for which ARRMA just so happened to have a matching article in their assortment of injection molded parts that were of equal volumetric displacement.

Those clips are used to adjust caster in your front suspension. I know, I know. Many bashers neither know what caster is, what it does or why anyone would ever want to change it, mess with it or, at minimum, at least gain a working understanding of what it is and does but, for those of us who do, it is appreciated that the adjustment possibility exists on many of their cars. :)
Don't be so judgmental!!🤣

@Diem Turner ..... You've figured me out, in a nut shell. I'm MUCH to cynical to worry about this kind of stuff. GiVe mE fUll ThRoTtLe Or GiVe mE dEAth. Who could be bothered by 1/2 degree in camber and toe when you're spending 50% of your time in the air!!!????? ;)
They do, however, serve a purpose other than creating an empty 3D space in their absence for which ARRMA just so happened to have a matching article in their assortment of injection molded parts that were of equal volumetric displacement.
Your creative use of wordology to fabricate a spectacular zinger of a reply, every time, never ceases to amaze me :ROFLMAO: Bravo.

You can print them if you have a 3dprinter or know someone who does?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4207690

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/repository-of-useful-free-rc-3d-print-designs-updated.60584/

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!

Let me know if you need me to print you some. Would be happy to do so and drop some in the mail to you.
Thank you, that’s very generous. I see the 3d printer working away at the local rc shop. Looks cool, just not sure how the computer programming works. I’m not the best with computers...

You can print them if you have a 3dprinter or know someone who does?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4207690

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/repository-of-useful-free-rc-3d-print-designs-updated.60584/

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!

Let me know if you need me to print you some. Would be happy to do so and drop some in the mail to you.

Just PM me your address and how many you need..

& What color would you like?
I have-
Black, Red, Silver, Olive green, or Lime

Consider this my little Birthday Present to you ;)
Thanks you too! I love this site. Your very generous, and colors to choose from!

@Diem Turner ..... You've figured me out, in a nut shell. I'm MUCH to cynical to worry about this kind of stuff. GiVe mE fUll ThRoTtLe Or GiVe mE dEAth. Who could be bothered by 1/2 degree in camber and toe when you're spending 50% of your time in the air!!!????? ;)

Your creative use of wordology to fabricate a spectacular zinger of a reply, every time, never ceases to amaze me :ROFLMAO: Bravo.
You make a good point good sir. Boeing and Airbus don't worry about caster either so, touché :LOL:

Those clips are used to adjust caster in your front suspension.
That's really interesting. I lifted my Jeep, and had to futz around with the control arms, so this is something I understand. Seeing it in model scale really drives home the point why I only had to move things like 0.5" to make substantial changes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back