Washington Who all lives in the Spokane Washington RC community?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake001

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon Mega
I have been into Rc for a few years and have been a member of this forum for a few months now. Who all does Rc cars in the Spokane community? What spots are the best for general Bashing?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Im gonna watch this thread because I'm in Richland and there are zero good spots for bashing. I've driven around for hours and hours from Finley to west Richland and an hour of Pasco. I even asked the LHS about areas to bash and the best they could come up with is the Juniper Sand Dunes.

Note: I realize this will be a bit of a drive for you but I just wanted to pass along the information. I also made a post about a year ago for the Tri-Cities area but got no hits.

The drive up to the north entrance of the dunes is preceded by about 5-10 miles of unimproved gravel road. The road is pretty flat with no potholes that we noticed. We had no issues making the drive in our four door sedan. At the north entrance to the dunes there is a sign that states it is private property. The sign stated the dunes are open to the public only from April through May but no motor vehicles allowed. Online maps show that there is a south entrance but it is also preceded by several miles of gravel road.
There actually is one small area with a couple very small jumps for bashing at the entrance to the Chamna Natural Preserve. This spot is embarrassingly small. There is hardly even enough room or space to make a complete 360 turn while feathering the trigger. Not worth the time and not hadly enough space for larger RC's over 1/10th scale.

Richland does have a really nice skate park a couple blocks north of Kadlec. It's usually pretty populated with kids from dusk until dawn.

For racing there is a outdoor dirt race track about 20 minutes north of Pasco on Sagemoore Rd. I drove out there last weekend and there's a big plywood sign that states the track is closed. The track appeared mangled and in serious need of rehabilitation.

That's all I got. Hopefully someone else will chime in. This side of the state is terrible for bashing.

Im gonna watch this thread because I'm in Richland and there are zero good spots for bashing. I've driven around for hours and hours from Finley to west Richland and an hour of Pasco. I even asked the LHS about areas to bash and the best they could come up with is the Juniper Sand Dunes.

Note: I realize this will be a bit of a drive for you but I just wanted to pass along the information. I also made a post about a year ago for the Tri-Cities area but got no hits.

The drive up to the north entrance of the dunes is preceded by about 5-10 miles of unimproved gravel road. The road is pretty flat with no potholes that we noticed. We had no issues making the drive in our four door sedan. At the north entrance to the dunes there is a sign that states it is private property. The sign stated the dunes are open to the public only from April through May but no motor vehicles allowed. Online maps show that there is a south entrance but it is also preceded by several miles of gravel road.
There actually is one small area with a couple very small jumps for bashing at the entrance to the Chamna Natural Preserve. This spot is embarrassingly small. There is hardly even enough room or space to make a complete 360 turn while feathering the trigger. Not worth the time and not hadly enough space for larger RC's over 1/10th scale.

Richland does have a really nice skate park a couple blocks north of Kadlec. It's usually pretty populated with kids from dusk until dawn.

For racing there is a outdoor dirt race track about 20 minutes north of Pasco on Sagemoore Rd. I drove out there last weekend and there's a big plywood sign that states the track is closed. The track appeared mangled and in serious need of rehabilitation.

That's all I got. Hopefully someone else will chime in. This side of the state is terrible for bashing.
Thanks anyway! I have a good dirt track near me but construction sites and bashing terrain seems to be limited sadly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back