Vendetta With current prices why not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmaynor

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Vendetta
At the $200 proce point I figured why not and ordered a 3rd Vendetta. The Vendetta has become my favorite car to drive and I paid double that for the first one.

I bashed my first one up decent because I don’t know how to drive. I fixed all the suspension damage and am waiting fir a new body.

The second one I had a goal of making it a speed run car but so far I have spent all my driving time learning to be a better driver.

As for the 3rd one…I am sure I’ll come up with something. If nothing else it would be cool to drive all 3 from a laptop using a Software Defined Radio to impersonate the controllers.

As for the 3rd one…I am sure I’ll come up with something. If nothing else it would be cool to drive all 3 from a laptop using a Software Defined Radio to impersonate the controllers.

Ai control?

Ai control?
That woukd be cool eventually if I can get the SDR and RF working correctly. You could take a human readable script like “drive forward at 20% throttle” and have an LLM translate it into RF commands to transmit.

This is only a theory at this point but that is how I would tackle adding AI in the loop. It might not work but that is my favorite part of hacking: learning what works and doesn't and finding a different way to accomplish the task and get the same output you want.

Its worth noting I originally got into RC cars because I need something to hack as a demo that would be cool but wouldn't place anyone at risk.

Once you have it configured..

Feed the Ai these prompts:
Arrma Vendetta on 4S power, fresh tires, large open parking lot, Full power, Ken Block style, Hooning

See what happens 😜

Arrma Vendetta on 4S power, fresh tires, large open parking lot, Full power, Ken Block style, Hooning

See what happens 😜
I stuck that prompt into an AI image generator and got these:
1689052809660.png

1689052823114.png

1689052843278.png

1689052857959.png

1689052874822.png

Not sure how that last car is functional with the driver front tire, but it seems to work just fine!

See what happens 😜
The control will be all about taking english commands, written or spoken and having a lookup table that says the operator wants to do this that translate to this on the SDR.

I already got my Traxxas gear poped. Spectrum is putting up a figjt. don't worry i have ways of making struggling RC cars give up their securt! .

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back