Infraction Wow someone scored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
I been watching this it sold today for 475 67shipping someone's happy
Screenshot_20231112_223636_eBay.jpg

I been watching this it sold today for 475 67shipping someone's happy
Screenshot_20231112_223636_eBay.jpg
Super clean build I'm so jealous lol

You gotta watch spending to much time on the bay. So many good deals pop up. Hard not to go broke on there.
I kinda have too I do alot of consumer reveiw and data collection as well as scam detection trying to put a drop in the bucket keeping people honest plus I get small bonuses and occasionally larger bonuses for said reporting
You gotta watch spending to much time on the bay. So many good deals pop up. Hard not to go broke on there.
It's definitely hard I surf daily on Aliexpress mercari ebay amazon Facebook marketplace temu ipsy ect
I kinda have too I do alot of consumer reveiw and data collection as well as scam detection trying to put a drop in the bucket keeping people honest plus I get small bonuses and occasionally larger bonuses for said reporting

It's definitely hard I surf daily on Aliexpress mercari ebay amazon Facebook marketplace temu ipsy ect
Max 6 112$ max 8g2sensored 94$ aliexpress communication is shiny and people get screwed on there but there are a few hidden gems I'm going to try a 1 dollor item first

Max 6 112$ max 8g2sensored 94$ aliexpress communication is shiny and people get screwed on there but there are a few hidden gems I'm going to try a 1 dollor item first
I use Aliexpress quite a bit and have only had one issue where the seller's system messed up the shipping label and didn't put the entire address on it so USPS sent it back to China. It was easily to get a refund. It was the $112 Max6 that I had ordered.

I use Aliexpress quite a bit and have only had one issue where the seller's system messed up the shipping label and didn't put the entire address on it so USPS sent it back to China. It was easily to get a refund. It was the $112 Max6 that I had ordered.
Do you remember the store name you purchased from
Do you remember the store name you purchased from
Screenshot_20231113_062521_Google Play Store.jpg
Screenshot_20231113_062601_Google Play Store.jpg

Idk that seems lazy lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back