XRAY XT2 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaybee223

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
I know it's not an Arrma(I joined this forum to find a K6)but it's what I got lol. The forum requires a build thread to complete my profile so here goes. I've been racing my XRay XT2 at my local track("The Track" , Gaithersburg, MD) for a while now, and more recently I've spent most of my time bashing my TCorally Shogun 6S. I bought the XRAY XT2 as a kit. Built it to stock specs and it's pretty much perfect besides a little height adjustment and anti-roll bar to get it dialed in for clay. For a 2wd Stadium truck it grips. Im running a Spektrum S6270 servo, Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 6.5T motor, and a Team Orion Vortex R10.1 Pro ESC. I go back and forth between jconcepts positron and jconcepts ellipse. My favorite batteries are gensacearespammers RS LIHV 5500mah 2s shorty.
Screenshot_20210615-213919_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210615-120758_Chrome.jpg
Here she is

Xray's are pretty awesome. Option parts galore. I've found the truck to be pretty damn durable as well. Obviously I'm not doing 50-60ft jumps like I do when I'm bashing, but I wreck on track, like alot!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I've hit a support beam at full speed in the air and the worst I did was pop out a steering arm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back