Why does Arrma not want to smash the Traxxas 100mph XO-1 RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to go metric.
That's a good one lol 😍
I couldn't tell ya how many times I had to Google metric when I watch YouTube speed running passes and they are somewhere else other than u.s. because I want to find out mph per foot 😁
Oh boi has this thread gone for the better 🤣🤣

For God's sake - there must be something wrong with us all....😅🤓
I am using this thread as a behavioral model that I am now basing a AI based religion on. AI-ology. Tell your friends. We have to bash once a week and put aside 10% of your i come for the holy instruments to use for weekly bashing.

I am using this thread as a behavioral model that I am now basing a AI based religion on. AI-ology. Tell your friends. We have to bash once a week and put aside 10% of your i come for the holy instruments to use for weekly bashing.
Sign me up. Sounds legit....😜

I retired my Hoss for a Notto, replaced my rusty for a Typhon, retired my bandit, because I hate it. 💥
We still run those same models you listed, though not as much as we used to now that my bro has finally "seen the light", LOL.
See, I never owned a TRX until my bro sold me his Hoss at half price a couple years ago. I avoided them TBH, cuz I've been in the hobby since TRX hit the scene, they were laughed at in my circle back in the late eighties. Not hobby grade, at all back then. They've come a long way, which is why I now own 4. Aside from the Xmaxx, the other 3 only get run once in a while. My bro gifted me a Bandit XL5 and a 2wd Rusty. What a guy!!😁

Not a fan of the Bandit either.
smokey and the bandit GIF by hero0fwar

No that Bandit is cool. I would love a 79 Bandit Trans Am rc.
That’s not a ‘79… 1979 had the urethane nose with separated headlamps. That’s supposed to be a 1977 in the 1st Bandit movie, but they were all modified 1976 cars. The Bandit Edition cars available to the public were all 1977, prior to the other films. 😉

Back