Kraton “❤️“ my Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacktavious

ora et labora
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
It’s funny, I know people sometimes hate on the 4s line, but my 4s Kraton is absolutely my favorite truck. It is so much fun. It’s easy to transport. It jumps fantastically, it is fast, durable, and affordable. It can handle just about any terrain, etc. etc. Once I got a good radio setup, and the backflips to me it’s just about perfect. The Arrma bodies are also the most durable factory bodies I have ever owned. I have been lucky I have had zero slipper problems, and no leaky shocks. I did have a motor failure but Horizon took care of it. I just wanted to brag, I love my Arrma rides.

Attachments

• EFD60575-FFB3-464F-AA2D-DD8A31F7EBEF.jpeg
    EFD60575-FFB3-464F-AA2D-DD8A31F7EBEF.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 81
Kraton 4s is my first Arrma. I don't understand why someone would hate it? Every model has it's own pros and cons. I'm a fan.

I feel like the plastic makes it more durable in some ways. Like i think the body will hold up better then on the 6s. Ive thought about getting a 6s but I am not sure it makes sense when I have a 4s already.

I feel like the plastic makes it more durable in some ways. Like i think the body will hold up better then on the 6s. Ive thought about getting a 6s but I am not sure it makes sense when I have a 4s already.

The 6s is "moar powah" lol but seriously there's just something about 6s that makes it fun ??

When the 4S first came out, they broke a-arms very easily and there were no replacement parts available for a long time. It left a bad taste in people’s mouth.

Fast forward a year (almost) and supplies are easier to find and I also think they reformulated their plastics at some point because they do seem a little better at times. You still find ones that break if you sneeze nearby and you also see guys jumping them to the moon and never break.

yeah broke one of mine one of the first times out but I am not a good driver yet and i was bashing the poop out of it at a skate park. It landed on grass but still i was pretty rough on it.

Yeah I can see that being the case, the 4s scares me a bit on pavement though not sure how id do on 6s with that much power
It's evolution. After some time 4s will be enough to a point. That's where 6s comes in ?.

Like my drones, I kept stepping up in voltage. 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s is where I have been at for a few years now.

yeah i was running it down an alley the other day and i kept thinking jesus this thing is fast, but it was the first time i drove it on pavement just to see what it was like. there was a concrete wall to the right of the alley i kept thinking i was going to hit it so i never pulled the trigger all the way down on it. Its also my first hobby grade rc.

It’s funny, I know people sometimes hate on the 4s line, but my 4s Kraton is absolutely my favorite truck. It is so much fun. It’s easy to transport. It jumps fantastically, it is fast, durable, and affordable. It can handle just about any terrain, etc. etc. Once I got a good radio setup, and the backflips to me it’s just about perfect. The Arrma bodies are also the most durable factory bodies I have ever owned. I have been lucky I have had zero slipper problems, and no leaky shocks. I did have a motor failure but Horizon took care of it. I just wanted to brag, I love my Arrma rides.
Hey, which bumper did you mount on your Kraton? Looks great. ?
Since yesterday I am also a very proud owner of a Kraton 4s and in search of a frontbumper. ?

This is crap. After months of cartwheels and nose dives it finally happened. I want a refund. :mad::mad::mad::mad::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 6A4FFE74-37DF-4147-A0DB-5EAE527B49F9.jpeg
    6A4FFE74-37DF-4147-A0DB-5EAE527B49F9.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 68
I was really hoping one of the new vehicles this year would be a 4s Fazon. I'd trade my BRCC and my left "blank" for that....or just mod my BRCC to it:).

My son who is 11 and can probably drive as good as most adults, has twice broken his chassis clean in two. Lol. He loves the truck, but it doesn’t handle the jumps well. He does most of the repair work himself, and he hates taking the whole thing apart to swap the chassis. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back