Kraton Can I add a 6s motor and esc to my kraton 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modestonuts209

Reaction score
This is what I was lookin to add to my 4s, please let me know if it’s possible. Thank you

IMG_0837.png

Look up adapter plate for 150amp esc. You'll need one to keep that heavier weightin place. And longer screws to hold the esc/ reciever module in place during bad landing. My max 8 ripped it out eventually. And a m2c motor plate is a must.

100% can with very little modification. As for longevity you’ll wanna do metal axles as they break and get a third battery strap to go length wise if you’re stacking two batts. It will be hard to keep it from pickin the front end up

I run a 20t pinion gear. I don’t normally run it on 6s. It’s just too much, but it runs good on 4s. I went a little crazy and put Madlab axles in mine along with RC all wheel drive metal diffs. 6S might be a little much for the center diff as well. I keep breaking teeth off of the spur gear about every five or six packs.. I’m going to try to turn my punch down to one hopefully that’ll fix it.

Last edited:
I tried 2 shorty 3s 1300mhA 120c zee packs on a 2600kv motor with16th pinion. Just for 💩💩💩and giggles. I could not get much past 1/4 throttle and punch was on setting 3.Way too much power!

Most of the time I run 6200 120c 4s and it runs good. On 6s I run 2 5000 100c 3s on 60 to 80%. The thing is you have to consider the weight difference. On 6S shocks with heavier than stock springs and thicker shock oil it’s as heavy or heavier than my 6SEXB..

Back