Fireteam šŸ˜³ Fireteam conspiracy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stocker 2050kv's is not the best motor for this rig. Causing high temps with just the stocker gearing. And Earl wasn't even pushing the Fireteam hard. :rolleyes:With the Mojave's smaller tire rollout, heat not an issue IMHO. My RTR Mojo runs cool with stock gearing. (2050kv/6s )
The Fireteam tires have an equivalent rollout to the Kraton 6s Back flips.
1750kv give or take, would be better suited (sweet spot) for the Fireteam with appropriate gearing. XLWB is heavier. And adding the heavy body doesn't help.
It is stuff like this that Earl does evaluate well. That is quality content.

Last edited:
Went in to pick up some itty bitty parts today and finally laid eyes on the renouned ā€œFireteamā€.

Itā€™s not for me but Iā€™m sure itā€™ll garner its fans.
D041AE2B-ECEB-4E7E-A55F-EBAC6EDA1399.jpeg

DITTO hahaha
I don't say sh!t on my vids and no one watches. hahaha

If it were easy... oh wait! :unsure: šŸ™‚

YT can be a tough nut to crack. Something I realized is that there are billions of different people out there watching, and everyone has a different thing they want to see. Some people just like the personalities and humor or whatever, you just gotta do what comes naturally to you and there will be some % of the population that want to see that. Duperbash and RCdude81 like to send it, that's what comes naturally to them. Some people like to do crawlers (Harley Designs, RC Review), and that passion comes through.

I like to look into the design, the performance, durability, etc. and try to deep-dive into the car and really figure it out. So that's what I make videos of. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

This looks cool, I like the simulated assault team. Give Arrma credit for creativity, but the price, though..
Yes, I know the cost of everything is going up and this is the new normal, I'm so sick of hearing it

If it were easy... oh wait! :unsure: šŸ™‚

YT can be a tough nut to crack. Something I realized is that there are billions of different people out there watching, and everyone has a different thing they want to see. Some people just like the personalities and humor or whatever, you just gotta do what comes naturally to you and there will be some % of the population that want to see that. Duperbash and RCdude81 like to send it, that's what comes naturally to them. Some people like to do crawlers (Harley Designs, RC Review), and that passion comes through.

I like to look into the design, the performance, durability, etc. and try to deep-dive into the car and really figure it out. So that's what I make videos of. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Yea thats great advise and my idea and what I'm doing with my channel makes YT an even harder nut to crack.
I try to make an almost music video type of videos and use a wide range of music genre.
I am working on my editing and its getting better so maybe just maybe it will catch on. Not trying to be a Kardashian with a billion and 1 likes and subs but just something to have and enjoy doing.
What make mine even harder is I rely on not just my vids but others as well so getting people to jump on board has proven to be almost nonexistent. (i don't blame anyone) :ROFLMAO:

Either way I'm having fun so far and have no plans on stopping anytime soon. :)
Thanks for the good insight.

For now I would personally want to see/know more about that Losi you have as your avatar! :love:
Show it in the general chaos section...(y)

@SrC I'm sorry for my comment about you being hyper critical šŸ‘†šŸ‘†šŸ‘†...I just had to throw in a sarcastic joke, you know me by now. ;):p
Will do. Losi DBXLe 2.0 w/ XLX2 + 1100KV combo. Thing is huge though which is why I bought a Mojave.

Will do. Losi DBXLe 2.0 w/ XLX2 + 1100KV combo. Thing is huge though which is why I bought a Mojave.
I don't have an enormous budget for RC's but The DBLX-E was on the list before I went with the Kraton.
Looking forward to seeing some pics/vids of that beast!

I'm just saving myself for the right reviewer. :LOL:
Youā€™re killā€™n me!! Thatā€™s the funniest thing Iā€™ve read in awhile.. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The motor mount bolt flying off and bearing exploding in the forst run. Yeah not amazing. You can see my opinion and analysis on his recent video. The video when his bearing exploded and the bolts. I liked the idea of arrma making a XL kraton. But i think they missed the point. A 300$ body to assemblle if u want to make one. Its more expensive than the body of the super baja ray. Just let that sink in.

The fireteam is seen as a basher so the body is going to be a wear down item. Man its the price of a 3s truck before the price went up. The 4s bodyā€™s were 49.99$. Here in the fire team theres 3 set of panels for 54.99$+. the value isnt there for me. the whole truck is a gimmick only a few people will be interested on. We can say the nero was also a gimmick with its locking diffs but it was a good gimmick were everyone was interested on.

A kraton with mojave chassis and driveshaft or a mojave woth kraton hubs and harms are other options who cost less than the fire team. And if you don't like it you can always go back to the original car you had. Sure its not the exact same as like the fireteam.

Fireteam conspiracy... this has been going on for years now. Y'all didn't notice how nobody does reviews anymore, they're just promo commercials?
+1
Yeah, if you become critical of a newly released brands rig, you won't be getting any Free Demos for long. :LOL:No matter how much you like the brand.
Look what happened to Aussie RC Playground with Arrma and the 8s Kraton. He got the boot.:ROFLMAO:
But I feel that was a long time coming anyway.:ROFLMAO:
Why he cried about it, I have no idea. These are just toys.

Last edited:
Stocker 2050kv's is not the best motor for this rig. Causing high temps with just the stocker gearing. And Earl wasn't even pushing the Fireteam hard. :rolleyes:With the Mojave's smaller tire rollout, heat not an issue IMHO. My RTR Mojo runs cool with stock gearing. (2050kv/6s )
The Fireteam tires have an equivalent rollout to the Kraton 6s Back flips.
1750kv give or take, would be better suited (sweet spot) for the Fireteam with appropriate gearing. XLWB is heavier. And adding the heavy body doesn't help.
It is stuff like this that Earl does evaluate well. That is quality content.
I was curious how tall the tires were, so they might not be the best choice for a stretched talion on a mojave chassis. I am debating on putting the methodrc wheels/tires on that now instead of a mojave when they come in. I might need the belted tires if i overpower it.

I was curious how tall the tires were, so they might not be the best choice for a stretched talion on a mojave chassis. I am debating on putting the methodrc wheels/tires on that now instead of a mojave when they come in. I might need the belted tires if i overpower it.
I actually really want the fireteam tires for my talion but the methodrc tires seem like a good option too. I should try them considering I already have em lol. I still have 1/5 grps to try on my talion too though.

I actually really want the fireteam tires for my talion but the methodrc tires seem like a good option too. I should try them considering I already have em lol. I still have 1/5 grps to try on my talion too though.
I may still pick them up once jennys has them :ROFLMAO: The method tires are on the way. Just trying to figure out what to put on the stretched talion. I'm actually pulling the 1/5 grp's back off the green bastard i think. I got them from a friend so i'm not sure of the compound on them but they def don't hook up so well.

fat bastard19.jpg

I may still pick them up once jennys has them :ROFLMAO: The method tires are on the way. Just trying to figure out what to put on the stretched talion. I'm actually pulling the 1/5 grp's back off the green bastard i think. I got them from a friend so i'm not sure of the compound on them but they def don't hook up so well.

View attachment 197133
Ouch! I have the medium compound and I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake lol.

Good point raised in Tony's latest blog.

View attachment 197235

View attachment 197236
Exactly! I question every review that starts the unboxing with a super negative outlook on the product. You can tell they are just going to pick apart every single little thing, if not make up things entirely. Same goes for someone who says this is the best car ever before unboxing. Just start out neutral and see where it goes. Be reserved with criticism to be fair to the manufacturers. Your experience may be anecdotal. A good example would be hitting a culvert at full speed and blaming a broken bumper on poor molding. The opposite would be the K8S V1 chassis, the KEXB 1/8 rear diffs, or the Infraction V2 handbrake nuking center diffs. Those are widespread and need reported.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back