Kraton 20 mil traxxas stuff, wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nor66cal

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just put in some 20 million in the center differential, wowzers, completely different truck, it's like the KRATON should be. The 20 million just turns the truck in a such a monster. I like it a lot, super easy to deal with too, almost like silicone earplugs consistency , if you can get some I'd try it, hell the center diff is so freaking easy to access, its worth a shot

Just put in some 20 million in the center differential, wowzers, completely different truck, it's like the KRATON should be. The 20 million just turns the truck in a such a monster. I like it a lot, super easy to deal with too, almost like silicone earplugs consistency , if you can get some I'd try it, hell the center diff is so freaking easy to access, its worth a shot
Damn 20mill can you post vid how the truck ran

weldedspiders.jpg
That oughta do it!

Mhm i can wheelie on command wih 100k lsd and drives like a dream idk how 20M would do. Ik the 8s needs it because of its ridiculous weight.
You are going most likely to break a diff or a pin with such violent power. You bassicly made your truck a solid drive. Almost like a spool or a locked slipper clutch the raw power of the motor is been applied on all 4 corners instead of sending power when it needs it(front/back)

I may break more stuff, sure. I mean the power delivery is night and day, so I really can't even debate you on that 😉So I see what you mean, but if I'm being honest the truck drives now drives like I felt it should outta the box. There is smooth diff action by hand albeit a lil slow, but not at that tough to move, which tell me there is some "Give" , as opposed to silicone earplugs or a true locker...I just tried it and wanted to share my experience...full disclosure I do drive pretty easy on my stuff....
Damn 20mill can you post vid how the truck ran
That's a big ask with my technical prowess, but I'll try , but if I could explain it simply, it just wheelies on command now......almost, which tells me there is still diff action going on, albeit a lot less...
weldedspiders.jpg
That oughta do it!
Looks like you found the right stuff 🤣🤣🤣
Mhm i can wheelie on command wih 100k lsd and drives like a dream idk how 20M would do. Ik the 8s needs it because of its ridiculous weight.
You are going most likely to break a diff or a pin with such violent power. You bassicly made your truck a solid drive. Almost like a spool or a locked slipper clutch the raw power of the motor is been applied on all 4 corners instead of sending power when it needs it(front/back)
Also maybe I was having less wheelie action than you at 100k or stock is because my center diff wasn't close to full either

Last edited:
Humor and gasps aside, I think for the LSD to work there has to be some fluid flow through the fenestrations in the friction discs. Otherwise, it's just acting like an open diff with (very) heavy fluid.

20M in mine as well and it drives a lot more "fun". Rear end is way more tail happy and will power on oversteer now. Definitely tougher to drive fast in a straight line on loose terrain, but that's an expected tradeoff. Overall, I will definitely not go back to 1M like I had before.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back