2023 ArrmaForum Fan Event Is OPEN ($1,700+ In Prizes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, sorry about the late start. Each ArrmaForum Fan member was able to put their tickets in the prizes they wished to try to win, after collecting the numbers for each prize item, and doing separate random drawings for each and then matching them up with their respective winners took a bit longer than I expected it would.

We had one or two prize items which only had 2-3 people entered and the majority of the tickets going to the Outcast. The servos are the only group that did not have any entries. Because of this, every ticket we put into the drawing and random winners picked from the entire pool.

That said, thanks for all the support on the forum and now let's find out who our lucky winners are!!!

DS3225 25KG Servos
@Dan B.
@blaster27
@Miata_meistro

3DRC $25 gift card
@slick2500
@Just Joe
@Just Joe

ArrmaForum Merch
@djrahbee
@Just Joe

Horizon Hobby $50 gift card
@Bbqguy52
@Smilinbri

CNHL $50 gift card
@Greengaunja
@slick2500
@Greengaunja

Fast Eddy Bearing Kit of winners choice
@slick2500
@Warby
@Warby

MIP Standard and Hex driver set
@remote uncontrol

Oh, I nearly forget the last two items! :D ;)

Arrma RC Gorgon Monster Truck with Battery and Charger
@Xjeepguy

Arrma 1/10 Outcast 4S BLX
@0FG
WAIT WHAT HOLY CRAP LETS GOOOOO

You can't tell who bought a lot of tickets :ROFLMAO:

Congrats everyone.
As a community leader, I thought you got your entries for free. Three wins?!?! This election was rigged! 😂
Seriously though, congrats!

But you have to remember each person has 5 tickets not to mention those who bought extra tickets. I have 15 myself. And I forgot to mention that was a few weeks ago as well.
You could be a dumbass like me and not even submit your tickets.

Congrats all to the winners. 🎉

Best. Forum. Ever.
That’s what I’ve been saying for a long time now. I don’t mind supporting this forum, because everybody here is supportive, there’s no spam, and I always feel welcome here. We have a popular thread about flatulence for crying out loud!

I love this forum.

Congratulations to all the Arrma members. We all won. :cool:
And you. Good for you. Have fun with the new rig. Like I always say, nothing like that new car smell. 👍

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back