3s remote…hard to dissemble?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
The on/off button on my wife’s kinda new big rock caved in today. I have a dumbo set on the way but am curious how hard the remotes are to pull apart and fix. I can throw it on a voltage or something.

I tried to fix a wiltoys remote once and when I got it apart, springs and tiny parts went everywhere. Wondering if these remotes are are the same?

AE0F14E8-E65C-4906-A099-8F94C2604477.jpeg

6BFF4FF6-F704-4B57-B3B2-730CC4689177.jpeg

You can try to fix it but as you said with the other remote usually the springs and some tiny parts come loose. Honestly I'd just go for it as if it doesn't work out your no worse off than you are now right, and you have a new one coming anyways so go for it I say!

You can try to fix it but as you said with the other remote usually the springs and some tiny parts come loose. Honestly I'd just go for it as if it doesn't work out your no worse off than you are now right, and you have a new one coming anyways so go for it I say!
😂 after I posted this I thought ‘well that was pointless. I know I’ll take it apart anyway for fun.’ But by then it was to late.

I agree no harm no foul there

Well.....what happened?
I meant it was too late to not post my question. I’ll take it apart once home from vacation.

I got a extra... free. Just pay shipping.
Aw thanks man much appreciated! I’m okay though, we just ordered a dumbo set. I like that one a lot with my granite. Ill try to fix the old one for fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back