Senton 3s senton 4s kraton chassis 3s typhon a arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nbum89

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So right now I have a 3s senton with typhon (17mm)hubs and don’t like how narrower it made the rig. So I ordered some typhon arms and turnbuckles. Got thinking why not make it longer wile I’m at it so I got a kraton 4s chassis along with driveshaft coming too. Anyone ever done this setup? What does that make lol? If so add pics plz

I did the kraton a-arms on my Senton, along with new wheels/tires. The wheels have a 5mm (I think, it might be 10mm) offset. It's so fiddlesticking wide. Lol. I had to trim some of the body wheel well so when the chassis came down the tires wouldn't chew up the body all the time. Also have to switch over to kraton adjustable tie rods, or you're gonna have a bad time. Lol.

I did the kraton a-arms on my Senton, along with new wheels/tires. The wheels have a 5mm (I think, it might be 10mm) offset. It's so fiddlesticking wide. Lol. I had to trim some of the body wheel well so when the chassis came down the tires wouldn't chew up the body all the time. Also have to switch over to kraton adjustable tie rods, or you're gonna have a bad time. Lol.
Pics possibly?

Typhon 3s with 6s shocks, hot racing steel diff gears and yokes. 4s a arms, tie rods, out drives, hexes, hubs, and casters. Talion esc, motor (11t pinion) and jx 45k servo. I run 100k fluid in front diff and 30k in the rear. Also have the steel spur mod. This thing is a beast.

20230610_094608.jpg

Typhon 3s with 6s shocks, hot racing steel diff gears and yokes. 4s a arms, tie rods, out drives, hexes, hubs, and casters. Talion esc, motor (11t pinion) and jx 45k servo. I run 100k fluid in front diff and 30k in the rear. Also have the steel spur mod. This thing is a beast.

20230610_094608.jpg
This is built from parts I already had. I highly recommend buying a outcast 6s instead of what I did above.

Last edited:

View attachment 304940

This is built from parts I already had. I highly recommend buying an outcast 6s instead of what I did above.
Things looks wicked! Could you put a senton body on it for me?😂 I’ve already ordered all the parts for this build myself as well as m2c chassis brace. Just keep adding to it. This is where I’m at now

IMG_5008.png

View attachment 304940

This is built from parts I already had. I highly recommend buying an outcast 6s instead of what I did above.
Just finished mine

View attachment 304940

This is built from parts I already had. I highly recommend buying a outcast 6s instead of what I did above.
This is it

IMG_5073.png

IMG_5063.jpeg

Might have to trim the fenders eh? A bug body would look pretty sweet on that too! Standing back flips for days lol. You might need stiffer springs and thicker fluid if you're still using the stock shocks.
Yeah… I’ve trimmed it A LOT lol. Doesn’t look too bad though. Also running 2050KV 150amp esc combo. Hot racing spool and spur setup, 4s diffs f/r as well as metal input gears f/r. No stock shocks as I got the 4s shocks put on as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back