Outcast 4s outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shroomsta

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Feeling a bit pissed off I paid for & ordered the 4s outcast last week & have been hanging to see the "your order has been sent" but instead I've just received a notification from PayPal that I got a refund from the company ? Would've been nice if the company told me instead of hearing it from pp!! Plus they should've had it on their website that they'd sold out!!

not to add fuel to the fire but have you sent this to the company as well?

Has the 4s been discontinued? Modelsport UK have said that the outcast Is no longer available and they won't be receiving further stock

The version 1 is discontinued. The new models will likely have all Spektrum electronics. It will be a new part number.
If you mean the outcast 4s that comes with the stx2 then that's the one I'm talking about, modelsport and wheelspins have both removed it from their websites.

If you mean the outcast 4s that comes with the stx2 then that's the one I'm talking about, modelsport and wheelspins have both removed it from their websites.
Yes all of last years Arrmas are essentially discontinued as they are swapping out the motors and ESCs for Spektrum branded units like they did in the K8S and all the newer Losi rigs.

im waiting for these new models to roll in, think these new electronics are better and more reliable than the current gen?

im waiting for these new models to roll in, think these new electronics are better and more reliable than the current gen?
I would hope so as the BLX line has had quite a few issues lately.

Not so sure about the 4S line getting a simple electronics swap. My source tells me it's more than just that, which is great news (complete refresh). The bad news is that it won't hit the stores until March/April of next year. The unexpected demand caused by the pandemic depleted their inventory a lot faster than they anticipated and there was an issue with a large shipment that was missed in Europe. That is why they are out of stock before the USA. But the bottom line is they will eventually run out in the US and then you won't see a new version for 8 months or so.

Hopefully still be able to get parts, been waiting for UK modelshops to get some slipper parts after I over tightened mine and snapped the slipper hub with the brass ring ?

Hopefully still be able to get parts, been waiting for UK modelshops to get some slipper parts after I over tightened mine and snapped the slipper hub with the brass ring ?
Parts are still being produced but the demand is crazy. They make them and they get bought immediately.

Yeah I’ve been there done that. That’s why the xx turns from full tight is a bad idea. ??‍♂️

Well one things for sure, the wife will be happy. Actually forced to slow down on spending due to stock issues is the only actual way to get me to quit. I foresee some magivering to get us through.

Still waiting on RPM arms for the 4s ? nightmare, scared to jump the Outcast. Does anywhere in Europe have actual 4s parts in stock?

Bummer your order got cancelled. While I am excited for the redesign models, 8 months is a long time to wait, so I purchased now before they are completely out of stock.

I am interested to see what the new upgrades hold. I'm new to all this, but it looks like the Spektrum ESC's are all smart.

Sa
[/QUOTE

Same thing happened to me and couldn't get any parts so I ordered from where I could. Now I have three slipper set

Rip 4s line for 8 months i hope they release the new version sooner than that. If they do what i think they will do the 4s kraton v2 will come with complete metal drivetrain front bumper maybe shocks maybe a redesign and backflip tires i don't see the point of minokawas in a offroad basher
Im still waiting for my tbone bumper been 3 weeks im getting really pissed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back