Kraton 4S V2 Kraton/Outcast discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesJimJimmy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vendetta
  6. Voltage
These V2 4s 4x4's were slow Sellers anyway IMHO. The V1's were a complete fail, durability wise. Pissed off alot of early V1 adopters. Support was horrible.
Doesn't surprise me. Too close in price to the 6s line.
Not much bang for the buck, considering it's still just a 4x4 platform. I don't think it was any Typo or mix up. HH is simply trimming the slow selling Fat.
Only my opinion.
I am sure there are others. :cool:
Like maybe they will come out with the latest and greatest V3 4s now. A positive note, but along with an even higher price.(n)
I doubt it.
But been wrong before.;)
This is only my speculation.
One I didn't have to think too hard about.

Edited.

Last edited:
These V2 4s 4x4's were slow Sellers anyway IMHO. The V1's were a complete fail, durability wise. Pissed off alot of early V1 adopters. Support was horrible.
Doesn't surprise me. Too close in price to the 6s line.
Not much bang for the buck, considering it's still just a 4x4 platform. I don't think it was any Typo or mix up. HH is simply trimming the slow selling Fat.
Only my opinion.
I am sure there are others. :cool:
Like maybe they will come out with the latest and greatest V3 4s now. A positive note, but along with an even higher price.(n)
I doubt it.
But been wrong before.;)
This is only my speculation.
One I didn't have to think too hard about.

Edited.
J doubt. The v1 was okay just had some issues like diffs and not having any frontal protection. My biggest issue with the v1 and v2. Is heat. It drains my lipos and everything heats up very quick. Even running on a 2050kv motor.

I think it's a glitch in the Matrix. All of the Ecx vehicles were listed as discontinued but now they are back to in store only.

the matrix GIF

Just need to do a hard reboot of the servers..

That must of been a mistake. If you look now it doesn't say any thing about discontinued. I just looked at 8pm. Weird!

Hi guys, I bought a Kraton 4S V2 4 days ago, I haven't used it yet, should this situation worry me? I can still return it

If Arrma keeps killing off models, the YouTube guys are going to have to switch to bragging about Traxxas trucks to keep m2c in business.

Okay wtf?

This was the reply I got when I asked them if the Ecx brand was being discontinued. So are they just selective in what they will share with the public?

The development team keeps a very tight lip on any projects and or new items and brand changes. Unfortunately, we are not aware or able to discuss any future releases or items currently in the works. We have not been made aware of changes to the ECX brand, more so our website is still undergoing an upgrade so our systems are a bit wonky. We are hoping to have all system up and running asap. Many of the ship dates on our website are off by many years. Here is some more info on that:

yes, but for how long and if they release an updated version at the same price?
I have had a Savage X for 15 years, I bought a new car that has been on the market for 1 year and it was discontinued, why? ha ha
Makes no sense they just released the v2 like last fall.
The discontinuing of cars started when the fireteam was released. Then exb 6s started going off then the 8s rtr and exbs then the talion exb now the 3s and 4s line like what the F is going on

This is really strange. Now it says that the 3S Senton, Granite, Vorteks are also discontinued. Maybe there are new versions on the way.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back