Outcast Outcast 4s v2 Unbreakable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your landings are better than you think. Those smaller trucks bounce a lot on impact and it's hard to keep them under control. You should try your new truck at the skatepark, 4s Outcast are awesome skatepark trucks.

Your landings are better than you think. Those smaller trucks bounce a lot on impact and it's hard to keep them under control. You should try your new truck at the skatepark, 4s Outcast are awesome skatepark trucks.
Now I’m hunting for a skate park…lol

May have to send it to Talbot, if you want it broken. ;)
Talbot doesn’t stop until it’s broken. I respect it though. It’s entertainment. I’m trying to show the other side, where you can bash but not break. To that end, I highly recommend the O4S v2 as it is very forgiving. My .02!

Thank you for watching

Frumba57

I didn’t land every jump. I didn’t make it across the retaining pond.
What I did do is enjoy this 1/10 scale jewel of an RC.

Just wanted to share with my rc family.

Got stuck in the pond grass. I should have just went to the deep end, huh? 😂
The pond was awesome lol. Submerged and all. The ramp my friend, it looks like you can build well enough, so try this.. at the top of the ramp it needs a bit more of a kick to it. Meaning that last but just needs to go a bit more up. What that does is going to give you more hang time, much higher up. For this truck your double backfill was where I saw the need for it.

You could just try to put something at the bottom of the front of the ramp to raise it too and see if that's enough to get you floating. The distance is decent but with a bit more speed, and a tiny bit more kick up in the front and your gonna see a whole other world of a Holy S%$T!..
Otherwise good job it's doing what you intended and looks clean. This is just my opinion. If you are happy as it is please by all means do you! Cheers!

Back