4x4 granite brusted motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yankeesfan1507

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Wondering if this is an ongoing issuse got the truck week before Christmas ran a few times . When running on either lipo or stock battery the truck turns off in the middle of driving it. Have noticed the esc , motor and Batter is a bit hot. Does this brand Arrma have a safety feature to have the truck shut off if it's too hot? Please help bit frustrating.

Is the esc light flashing? Mine does the same thing. I can run it about 10 minutes and it’ll stop. No servo or motor power. I’m only running nimh at the moment and assumed that it was the stock battery just being small. I borrowed a bigger (4200mah) battery and it did last about 15 minutes. It’s got to be a low voltage fail safe. What size lipos are you running?

2s and the 2400 mah it does it on both batteries, have a friend with the blx granite and it does the same thing .

2400 mAh is tiny. I can't imagine getting more than 10 minutes on it. Also make sure you set your ESC to the proper battery mode (Nimh or Lipo).

I haven't had a problem running my Big Rock. Umm, newbie question, how do you know if the ESC is in Nimh or lipo mode?

It should be in lipo from the factory. The manual has all of the directions for changing settings on the esc. There are also some videos on YT that show you how to do it.

15467971166635581948769720705818.jpg
15467970529928852008417600912251.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back