5.11 Pouches for 3s batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMDUK

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
I was looking at 5.11 pouches. Does anybody know if 3s batteries would fit in any of the mag pouches?

Thanks

David

Good point GG.
Size 30x44x137mm

Cnhl sizes are close or the same as other brands. 2 different 3s
Screenshot_20231027_223717_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_223735_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_223759_Samsung Internet.jpg
lipos:
It's close...

What size are you thinking? That's crucial because a 3s lipo can be as small as 2.5x 1.3×2 inches to as big as 6.8×2.5×1.9 inches. Then we have shorty, long rectangles and square blocks.
I probably misunderstood your question... my battery is the size I quoted, rather than the size of the magazine pouch :)

Gun magazine pouches are generally slim, probably not big enough to hold a fat 3S pack. I myself own a 5.11 Tactical UCR Thigh Rig, which has a very slim mag compartment. Cool idea though, although I’d do it with my small 2S packs. Where’d the wires go though?

Gun magazine pouches are generally slim, probably not big enough to hold a fat 3S pack. I myself own a 5.11 Tactical UCR Thigh Rig, which has a very slim mag compartment. Cool idea though, although I’d do it with my small 2S packs. Where’d the wires go though?
Thanks, that's the sort of feedback I was looking for - someone who has one or has gun magazines (I'm in the UK so don't own a gun to have an understanding of magazine sizes).

I thought that the wires could stick out - it would only be for a relatively short space of time so I didn't think it would be an issue.

I have some 5.11 trousers and the mag pockets inside the leg pockets are handy for keeping a couple of 3s packs in. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back