SOLD / FOUND 6s (capable) Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK83

$dirty hands-no money$
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
This is one of my daughter's cars, they got promoted to 6s rigs so their old cars are on the block! This one started life as a V3 Mega brushed truck, has since been upgraded to BLX 3s status as far as the drive train and suspension goes (metal toe and camber links, center shaft support bearing, motor plate, 0.8 mod slipper and pinion(15t)). Has Castle Mamba X 2-6s esc with a Protek aluminum fan, and Spektrum 2050kv 6s motor. Has 3drc bumper supports, frt and rr RPM arms, PowerHD 20kg servo, Hot Racing fixed link and aluminum servo saver. Has brand new Big Rock tires(will include original tires that have good tread but a few of the sidewalls are ripped, still usable). Has never been ran on anything more than 3s, diffs and shocks are fresh, it's ready to rip. Will come with 3 3s Venom lipos, 2 of them work perfect, the one with the red star has a saggy 3rd cell, still takes a charge but takes forever, call it a freebie. Will ship in original MEGA box, $325 to your door

20230109_201246.jpg

20230109_201315.jpg

20230109_201324.jpg

20230109_201452.jpg

20230109_201456.jpg

20230109_201500.jpg

20230109_201508.jpg

20230109_201522.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a nice unit! GLWS . That’s what my daughter is driving to she’s 13 has a 3 s set up in it and the truck kicks butt! takes a beating and keeps going . That’s a good deal shipped .

That’s a nice unit! GLWS . That’s what my daughter is driving to she’s 13 has a 3 s set up in it and the truck kicks butt! takes a beating and keeps going . That’s a good deal shipped .
Thx, always try to price things fairly! Mine is 13 as well, bumped her up to a 6s Typhon but only run it on 4s and turned down the throttle until she gets used to it, these kids are better drivers than I'll ever be lol...

Does this RC have the stock plastic diffs and yokes? Thanks

Nice looking body as well!

Does this RC have the stock plastic diffs and yokes? Thanks

Nice looking body as well!
Yes, all stock stuff and all fresh, replaced it all when i put in the motor/esc. And thanks! I should probably take some pics in different light, those ones don't show the color very well

After this one sells, I have the exact same thing I'll be listing but a Typhon instead of a Granite, will also come with lipos, and has a custom painted body as well and Badland tires, incase someone would rather have a buggy instead of a truck... same price too

TTT
I don't really want to, but would anybody be interested in a part out? I don't want to totally cannibalize it, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling chunks(roller chassis, electronics package, etc). Pm with any offers/ideas

I am guessing at $300 someone would probably bite? These 3S cars just don't have the resell that some of the other ones do.

GLWS (y)

Nice RC though, I like the body you painted.

Last edited:
I am guessing at $300 someone would probably bite? These 3S cars just don't have the resell that some of the other ones do.

GLWS (y)

Nice RC though, I like the body you painted.
Thanks! Believe it or not, my daughter actually painted it! And yeah, I get it, I might stick a different esc in it and let it go for that price, that Mamba X is a buck and a half by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back