6s shock upper mount pivot ball question…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
What size are the stock 6s shock upper mount pivot balls? What is a good replacement?
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I swear I remember seeing this posted, it was something from Team Associated iirc. Let me see if my Googlefoo can find it.
Yes, been searching everywhere with no luck except for these. But I’m not sure on the size, which I can’t find even on the exploded view on the Arrma site.

9FFDF5D1-22CB-40B8-985B-DD38C9AC163E.png

Yep, I have those on all four of my 3S rigs. I’m looking for my notorious which I am slowly but surely building. Slick pointed me in the right direction so all good.
There were some Team Associated ones that were supposed to fit too but I don't remember if they were cheaper or cost more than the Hot Racing ones.

Oh I didn't realize he was trying to mount them on the 3s. Those should work on the 6s as well but might wear down rather fast.

I’m trying to mount them on my Noto so you got it right buddy. Thanks!!
There were some Team Associated ones that were supposed to fit too but I don't remember if they were cheaper or cost more than the Hot Racing ones.
The team associated ones cost 12 to 14 bucks and so do the techno ones.

I’m trying to mount them on my Noto so you got it right buddy. Thanks!!

The team associated ones cost 12 to 14 bucks and so do the techno ones.
Yeah definitely more expensive then.

I swear I remember seeing this posted, it was something from Team Associated iirc that was a direct fit. Let me see if my Googlefoo can find it.

These weren't what I was looking for but apparently Hot Racing makes some and lists the size as

3x7.8x8mm​

https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-ra...BblKA6JddeKiEX_d6ePHO9nV30RQItcRoCVjEQAvD_BwE
Hey, I bought these, but how the hell do you get them in... They are too big... I have the TLR shocks and from what I read, they are the same hole size as the regular 6s shocks.

Hey, I bought these, but how the hell do you get them in... They are too big... I have the TLR shocks and from what I read, they are the same hole size as the regular 6s shocks.

I am almost positive those were supposed to be for the lower rod ends, Arrma keeps changing things so it is hard to keep track of what went where anymore.

Back