Kraton 6s WHEELIE BARS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. Love what you came up with and going to do this....

Look at this one. It looks like it has middle support like that TBone.ever tried that one
https://www.evshobbiesusa.com/produ...mm-model-3-bumper?_pos=6&_sid=ad2ab720f&_ss=r
Not yet but I’d be down to try it. I don’t know if I like that little brace that goes to the bulkhead. It was kind of a pain to get lined up right with the holes on the Tbone version. I’m taking a front bumper off my old notorious because of that brace and upgrading to the newer style front front hinge pin block and super bash bumper when I overhaul it. Found pics of my dude buggy with another old Tbone bumper on the rear too

IMG_8268.jpeg

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9529.jpeg

IMG_9526.jpeg

Not yet but I’d be down to try it. I don’t know if I like that little brace that goes to the bulkhead. It was kind of a pain to get lined up right with the holes on the Tbone version. I’m taking a front bumper off my old notorious because of that brace and upgrading to the newer style front front hinge pin block and super bash bumper when I overhaul it. Found pics of my dude buggy with another old Tbone bumper on the rear too

View attachment 343800

View attachment 343801

View attachment 343802

View attachment 343803

Hmm...I forgot about the hole alignment for that support. Something to think about: it has 4mm material...but needs flex. Maybe the 3mm you have is better....???

Can you tell me how widw the WFO bar is from end to end?

Hmm...I forgot about the hole alignment for that support. Something to think about: it has 4mm material...but needs flex. Maybe the 3mm you have is better....???

Can you tell me how widw the WFO bar is from end to end?
Let me measure it real quick. Yeah I like the idea of it having some bounce so maybe it won’t unload the back end of the car bouncing hard on it

IMG_8348.jpeg

Let me measure it real quick. Yeah I like the idea of it having some bounce so maybe it won’t unload the back end of the car bouncing hard on it

View attachment 343808

Thx, well said! Thx for the measurement.

I'm not a skater, and you may not be as well. Where did you get your wheels...? I would prefer some in all black and want the right size for this bar.

I'm not a skater, and you may not be as well. Where did you get your wheels...? I would prefer some in all black and want the right size for this bar.
I’m not either. I went with 52mm wheels in mine and bought extra bearings on Amazon. The wfo mount comes with the bolt and sleeve to fit in the middle of the wheels

IMG_8349.png

Wfo sells some wheels as well. Most of the time they are sold out of the fancier ones but I’d think they’d have black ones in stock.

Last edited:
I have some on my rigs and wish I could get more. As the others stated, all spam when is being posted on the web. Damn shame!

Not sure of your need...but the TBone fits my style of bashing. Wheelie bar on the wing allows it to stand to high...what I do not want. TBone keeps it low like a dragster taking off but a bit higher....never stands up.

If you find something please share
I’m like you I don’t want the truck standing up. Can’t turn with the wheels off the ground. I like to drift around and floor it coming out of turns. I’m using the long stainless HR one bent up a little and it’s working really good. Heavy but it damn sure won’t let it flip backwards while coming out the hole IYKWIM

I’m like you I don’t want the truck standing up. Can’t turn with the wheels off the ground. I like to drift around and floor it coming out of turns. I’m using the long stainless HR one bent up a little and it’s working really good. Heavy but it damn sure won’t let it flip backwards while coming out the hole IYKWIM
Good reply and thanks (y)

I can make those if you give me some dimensions etc. I have laser machines and a full machine shop so we could come up with some really
cool looking and functional [email protected]
Welcome!

This is an offer I will take you up on for a project...thx

Back