Big Rock Wheelie Bar for Big Rock 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camreno

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Every time I try and find something for this truck it seems hard, how new is this platform?

I’m looking for a wheelie bar, do they make them yet? I’m not sure if the Keaton ones are compatible

If you want a wheelie bar for that, you will either have to wait, find something that isn’t common or make your own. The body and mounting for that body don’t allow for a standard wheelie bar. You will most likely have to delete the rear bumper supports and have to do some cutting to make one fit.

You can also try lowering the punch level so that when you squeeze your trigger it won’t stand up immediately or practice feathering into throttle more.

Edit: most parts for this truck are readily available/interchangeable with other Arrma 6S models. The body and new “EXB styled” bumpers will make certain items harder to come by as it’s a newer model released near the end 2023.

If you want a wheelie bar for that, you will either have to wait, find something that isn’t common or make your own. The body and mounting for that body don’t allow for a standard wheelie bar. You will most likely have to delete the rear bumper supports and have to do some cutting to make one fit.

You can also try lowering the punch level so that when you squeeze your trigger it won’t stand up immediately or practice feathering into throttle more.

Edit: most parts for this truck are readily available/interchangeable with other Arrma 6S models. The body and new “EXB styled” bumpers will make certain items harder to come by as it’s a newer model released near the end 2023.
Thanks for this! I assumed it was a new platform but wasn’t sure. This is my first

Back