Kraton 6s WHEELIE BARS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Anyone know where to get wheelie bars like T-bone used to make before they went out of business?

Get the stock arrma wheelie bar. It works great and ain’t heavy (like the hot racing one)

Have you ordered anything from this website? The price of everything has went up tremendously since T-bone went under. Back then we kinda thought this site might be bullsh&t .

I have, but that was many many moons ago. I had purchased multiple parts for a plethora of my rigs.
That’s a fake site……..and yes they are out of business.

I had no idea. Thx for the update.

I have the Hot Racing wheelie bar on my Kraton.

IMG_0631.jpeg

Anyone know where to get wheelie bars like T-bone used to make before they went out of business?

I have some on my rigs and wish I could get more. As the others stated, all spam when is being posted on the web. Damn shame!

Not sure of your need...but the TBone fits my style of bashing. Wheelie bar on the wing allows it to stand to high...what I do not want. TBone keeps it low like a dragster taking off but a bit higher....never stands up.

If you find something please share

I have, but that was many many moons ago. I had purchased multiple parts for a plethora of my rigs.

I had no idea. Thx for the update.
yes, returning to RC after many years, I learned the hard way. I had no idea of anything about TBR going out of business and placed an order and then found info on this site about it. Luckily I used PP credit (which I use for all purchases that I am not sure of the seller) because you are protected. I got my money refunded when I opened a case.

Oktay's bumper makes a few for the 6s line. evs hobbies usa carries them here. I buy those, put the wfo maxx wheelie bar brace on, and run skateboard wheels.

k4exb.jpg

k4exb2.jpg

Oktay's bumper makes a few for the 6s line. evs hobbies usa carries them here. I buy those, put the wfo maxx wheelie bar brace on, and run skateboard wheels.

View attachment 343699

View attachment 343700

Thx

I am not following the link you shared below to what you pictured. The rear bumper in the pic has a different cut and look and seems to be some support from it to the shock tower.

I'm looking for more like a TBone rear bumper. Can you share more about the pic and what you have there? Thx

Thx

I am not following the link you shared below to what you pictured. The rear bumper in the pic has a different cut and look and seems to be some support from it to the shock tower.

I'm looking for more like a TBone rear bumper. Can you share more about the pic and what you have there? Thx
Mine is a Tbone in the pics. I’ve had it forever but Oktay’s makes very similar ones. I bought one to put on my old m2c notorious but I haven’t installed it yet. Have the wfo bar, skateboard wheels, and bumper ready to go on it. I drill through the bumper and mount the bar on.

IMG_8343.png

IMG_8344.png

IMG_8345.png

He's telling you to buy that rear bumper & combine with the Traxxas Maxx wheelie bar + skateboard wheels. It looks like a pretty good replacement for the T-bone unit but it takes a few steps to get there.

Link: WFO RC Custom Wheelie Bar for MAXX

Ahhh.... I failed to connect the dots.

Thx Guys! Got it.
It’s my go to now that the actual Tbone one is gone. I do have an old Tbone wheelie bar bars I took off if someone wanted to save a little bit on building one. I’m slowly putting these on all my sb6 6s trucks

IMG_8346.jpeg

IMG_8347.jpeg

It’s my go to now that the actual Tbone one is gone. I do have an old Tbone wheelie bar bars I took off if someone wanted to save a little bit on building one. I’m slowly putting these on all my sb6 6s trucks

View attachment 343798

View attachment 343799

Question. Love what you came up with and going to do this....

Look at this one. It looks like it has middle support like that TBone.ever tried that one
https://www.evshobbiesusa.com/produ...mm-model-3-bumper?_pos=6&_sid=ad2ab720f&_ss=r

Back