Outcast 8s EXB RTR PROGRAMMING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I’ve tried using a SPEKTRUM SMART ESC V2 programmer but when I plug it in it says I need some kind of software update. Is there a program box that will work for these new ESC’s

This was mentioned elsewhere on AF recently.
Did you even try to Update??? The Prog box needs to be connected to your PC to do this.
Not sure if Spektrum is up to date with their New V2 ESC's. They fall short in this regard. A pattern with Spektrum stuff. Support can be slim to none at times. Quick to release the product with no support for it intially. Unlike HW and CC.
Contact HH/Spektrum and ask them.

This was mentioned elsewhere on AF recently.
Did you even try to Update??? The Prog box needs to be connected to your PC to do this.
Not sure if Spektrum is up to date with their New V2 ESC's. They fall short in this regard. A pattern with Spektrum stuff. Support can be slim to none at times. Quick to release the product with no support for it intially. Unlike HW and CC.
Contact HH/Spektrum and ask them.
Everything on this forum has been covered at some point. I tried contacting horizon and have got no response so I thought maybe someone else might have had similar experiences and know a solution. This forum ain’t a forum if all I’m supposed to do is use it for a search site. You don’t own an 8s anyway✌🏼lol

Everything on this forum has been covered at some point. I tried contacting horizon and have got no response so I thought maybe someone else might have had similar experiences and know a solution. This forum ain’t a forum if all I’m supposed to do is use it for a search site. You don’t own an 8s anyway✌🏼lol
Are you serious?????
Seriously Kidding perhaps.;)
Sorry I explained it in a way that does not suit you.
Whether I own an 8s or not.....:unsure:
Does not negate the truth I stated above. Go ask your LHS......see what they say. Maybe they will hold your hand for you.
You are lost, my friend.:sleep:
Sorry I wasted my time with your Thread. Wont answer any of your threads again.
Good luck.
:cool:

Last edited:
Are you serious?????
Seriously Kidding perhaps.;)
Sorry I explained it in a way that does not suit you.
Whether I own an 8s or not.....:unsure:
Does not negate the truth I stated above. Go ask your LHS......see what they say. Maybe they will hold your hand for you.
You are lost, my friend.:sleep:
Sorry I wasted my time with your Thread. Wont answer any of your threads again.
Good luck.
:cool:
Good! I wasn’t looking for an uneducated guess anyway. For the other folks that do own one of these trucks I did download the link from Spektrums site and it still doesn’t work. So the know it all was right in one way. Spectrum is behind. Settings have to be set manually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back