SOLD / FOUND 8s Kraton EXB M2C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
My 8s Kraton is up for grabs. Not a whole lot of run time on this one. The original XLX2 did go up in flames so the shoo goo inside the body is slightly charred, and the electrical fire caused some corrosion rust. I cleaned most of it up and replaced quite a few screws. Currently it has a TP motor that will be replaced with a never used Hobbywing 1100kv. The max5 had an RCP switch mount and has two runs on it. I deanodized all the red parts on it. Currently it has the stock Copperhead wheels but they can be switched for a set of used Backflips, or a new set of the Duratrax Hatchet wheels. Located in Southern MN, not looking to ship. Going to start at a cool $1,000.

M2C chassis
M2C pillow ball retainers
M2C steering rack
M2C esc mount
Max5 with 1100kv hw motor
Raminator Servo
5mm sway bars
Arrma metal front and rear diff housings
Diffs filled 1million front, ear plugs center, 500k rear
Arrma stone guards
3drc front bumper spring
Carbon fiber wrapped tower to tower braces
Uninstalled M2C 7mm front shock kit
30wt shock oil in the front, 35wt in the rear
PPS motor slide
Geared 30/47

2A293F76-E36A-4B1F-8CA2-D0FF1917F311.jpeg

541F2A79-E956-4EA0-A9A5-DA03211CF172.jpeg

C5D72429-617F-44C7-9F66-D59F9ADBBB42.jpeg

Clean!!! GLWS... Mike
As I'm over here with 2 kratons now! For shame!! 🤣 Glws bro, you'd have to be an idiot to buy an rtr over yours.

Thanks dudes. I don’t really want to part ways with it, but I’ve only had it out once or twice this year. Sounds like my bashing time will be cut back even more next season so I may as well part ways with some rigs.

Nice 8s there no doubt. All $tricked$ out.
That's a steal..:)

I’ll do $1050 shipped in the lower 48 with the new Hobbywing motor and buyer’s choice of tires.

Thank you Matt for a wonderful experience! Matt shipped same-day and even included an extra set of wheels and tires to go with the bigger motor.

...and you just listed another 8S :D

Thank you Matt for a wonderful experience! Matt shipped same-day and even included an extra set of wheels and tires to go with the bigger motor.

...and you just listed another 8S :D

I aim to please! Happy to hear it made it out there safe and sound.

Back