A.i. // Machine Learning News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The interesting thing is this is still being processed in binary.. when these quantum computers start becoming more readily accessible there’s going to be a huge jump AI processing.

It’s going to be an interesting time for our kids and grandkids

The interesting thing is this is still being processed in binary.. when these quantum computers start becoming more readily accessible there’s going to be a huge jump AI processing.

It's going to be extremely unreal for us to imagine..

Ai baby sitters, teachers, doctors, lawyers...

Humans have never been trained to code for efficient quantum computing, and probably have an even harder time understanding the output it gives.
a deep thought running on Groqs might help though.

It's going to be extremely unreal for us to imagine..

Ai baby sitters, teachers, doctors, lawyers...
Elons Neuro link is looking tempting lol

I’m just hoping AI can be used to make healthcare more accessible for everyone.

I’ll need to figure out a way for it to automatically CNC me parts I need

Last edited:
Humans have never been trained to code for efficient quantum computing, and probably have an even harder time understanding the output it gives.
a deep thought running on Groqs might help though.

At the same time, the more powerful your hardware is, the less need for software to be efficient - particularly when you're talking orders of magnitude. I imagine there will be a focus on abstraction layers as it reaches commercial viability.

Terminator is becoming more and more real life possibility lets just hope they don’t put this stuff into robot bodies or something lol

Back