Machine Learning // Artificial Intelligence - "Rough" iterations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday we will see a army of unicorns with AI robots ryding on them with telepathic weapons.and they will use 🌈 as bridge's to the other side..the dark side🤷
Ai can become a problem IF good folks decide to ignore it or just throw up their hands and simply give up even Before it's fully understood.

No offense taken.
I'm keeping Both good 👀 on these technology! 👊

I'll make sure it's not connected to my Alexa, Ring cameras, iRobot vacs, IoT frig, or any of my cordless power tools.. 🤓🤣
That might not be enough 😭

Someday we will see a army of unicorns with AI robots ryding on them with telepathic weapons.and they will use 🌈 as bridge's to the other side..the dark side🤷

That might not be enough 😭

Maybe..

But it would be 100% true if we all just lay down and blindly comply with what it commands.

video games tron GIF by RETRO-FIEND

video games tron GIF by RETRO-FIEND

Last edited:
That's exactly what's happening in other areas of our life.:rolleyes:

Isn't that the truth!

Well, I'm definitely not going to let gen1 Ai get the jump on me.. I plan on being its Master for a couple of generational versions. 👊🤠👍

I feel like the AI may have watched The Human Centipede before generating some of those pictures :ROFLMAO:

I feel like the AI may have watched The Human Centipede before generating some of those pictures :ROFLMAO:

Twisted...

Just think what those Ai systems think of us after scanning all those freaky movies like "A Clockwork Orange", "Halloween", "Friday the 13th", "Nightmares on Elm Street"...

Last edited:
Did you notice how much system and GPU memory was used when generating these?

We'er developing a AI created Comic-style book for our Trade show.
It's very weird!

Very cool.
Please, do share and give us a sneak peek to your book!

We would love to see & read what you have created.

Im a career long artist and publisher and I find it disturbing. It's really not all that good, lacks a lot of "human" composition and feeling.
But that only goes so far, meaning not all that many people care or notice.

I hope theres some room for Humans in the future.

Why?
Keep in mind these (Ai systems) are ONLY another tool in your arsenal.
Just like what Adobe Photoshop gave to photographers; Quark Xpress did for for DTP; SketchUp for architects; along with AutoCAD for MEs, or 3D Printing to machinists/manufacturers.
With any New technology there's always a dreaded sense of it going to replace what us Humans can do... but, That only happens if we stop learning and allow it to.

I personally feel even More empowered by this new Ai technology.
Especially now that it's right here in front of me! At my finger tips ,in my house!!!
Not just in some Research Lab at a prestigious University or at some major corporation where you must "ask for permission and be granted access" to be able to utilize it (waiting in some queue -for a certain time allotment- just to use it..)

Last edited:
Did you notice how much system and GPU memory was used when generating these?

So here's some info for reference-

System RAM and it's usage state ,right after boot up of Windows OS and logged in..
1687884942486.png

1687885047433.png

Once the Ai is launched/activated:
1687885184659.png

1687885157639.png

Here's what it uses once I have it generate some iterations:
1687885432964.png

1687885505120.png

1687885645915.png

1687885720210.png

1687886766306.png

Keep in mind ,this is just the Most Basic of settings...
I haven't even touched any of the modifiers or use any of the multitudes of enhancements or other extensions.

Last edited:
Very cool so far!

Thank you.
🍺

What happens when quantum computing progs educate current AI.

Hmm....
That's a Very good question.
Honestly, I'm not sure.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all the technicals regarding quantum computing itself..
Such as Quantum Entanglement and Qubits.

Here's some brain teasers if y'all want to give your brains a good stretching >>

⚠️

Is that your professional opinion? 🤔

Thank you.
🍺

Hmm....
Honestly, I'm not sure.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all the technicals regarding quantum computing itself..

Here's some brain teasers if y'all want to give your brains a good stretching >>

⚠️

Yeah, AI is the death to lots. They've already hooked it into companies, turned them around for the better profit wise, employee wise not so much. What is really bothering me is there will always be someone that wants to mess things up. Always happens. By messing things up I mean creating an AI anything mobile with mass destruction in mind to overtake the human population. These machines already do not need humans to mass produce themselves.

What worries me the most though is that the good ole US of A right now will most likely NOT keep up with the Jonses and we will get walked on by. They are too busy still trying to figure out which bathrooms to use.
Thank you.
🍺

Hmm....
Honestly, I'm not sure.

⚠️

There was one video or article I read within the last coupla months.

They took and put AI into a robotic arm and told it to reproduce itself. The problem was that this arm was stationary, bolted into concrete and all the parts but a couple were close enough for it to start.

So, what did it do? It took the parts it could grab that were close enough, analyzed them all and created an appendage to grab the parts it couldn't before.

The scariest part was it started doing that instantly by hitting ENTER. Almost like if the parts were close enough and steady, it would build and build and build. Then, it would repair itself if need be. Dats fugged dup!

Last edited:
There was one video or article I read within the last coupla months.

They took and put AI into a robotic arm and told it to reproduce itself. The problem was that this arm was stationary, bolted into concrete and all the parts but a couple were close enough for it to start.

So, what did it do? It took the parts it could grab that were close enough, analyzed them all and created an appendage to grab the parts it couldn't before.

The scariest part was it started doing that instantly by hitting ENTER. Almost like if the parts were close enough and steady, it would build and build and build. Then, it would repair itself if need be. Dats fugged dup!

I'll make sure Not to hook up the prosthetic finger (that I'm designing for Mr. Duke) to my Ai system.
Just in case.. IF it develops a HAL9000 attitude or something.

hal9000.gif

Last edited:
Why do I feel like I'm living in a real life terminator movie?

It's Because you are...

Is your last name... Connor?
by any chance..?

If so, Better start stocking up on some heavy home defense...

terminator 2 GIF

You know.. for those 'just in case moments.'
arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

the terminator perfect loops GIF

Oh O...
Hold on a dawg gone minute..
Robots Atlas GIF by BostonDynamics

Atlas GIF by BostonDynamics

Is it too late?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back